Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,687 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021

I nearly passed on going based on all the negative reviews. That would have been a mistake. We went on Monday May 2nd, and everything was flawless. We got there just after 10AM, and parked immediately in preferred parking. It really wasn't necessary, but saved the tram ride over. Parking everywhere was wide open. We paid for the unlimited quick queue, and didn't need to take advantage of it until about noon. There were no lines anywhere. It did become beneficial in the afternoon particularly with the water rides. For no obvious reason, the line for the Congo River Rapids was ridiculously slow. Wait w/out QQ was stated as 50 minutes, and we waited about 15.
Only one ride, the Scorpion, was shut due to mechanical issues. They opened it for a short time, and shut it again.
As for food, we ate at Zambia Smokehouse. We did not do the all day dining, but food was great and there were no lines. There were a lot of kiosks closed, but many were open. We used camelbacks for water because we didn't want to bother with lines or expensive water prices. The only downside with the backpack is that you have to put it in a locker for most rides. All day locker use was $8, and they were at the entrance of all the major rides. The process for using the locker takes a couple minutes longer than I think it should, but worked well overall. That said, they are in a small space so I can imagine it gets crazy if the park is busy.
As for Covid, most people wore masks. A couple staff members yelled a bit to get people to wear them properly, but in general staff and visitors were wearing them. There was, however, no social distancing.
I would highly recommend a visit on a weekday. I know this is not possible for a lot of families, but take the option if available.

2  Thank LxryTrvlr
Reviewed 11 May 2021

I was very concerned about coming here after reading so many negative reviews, but our trip on Friday, May 7 was great! The park was not busy at all so all the ride lines were extremely short. It was disappointing how many rides, attractions, and food stands were closed, but that was expected given COVID and was properly disclosed on their website. There was a 30 minute wait for the Serengeti Express train ride since we just missed the last train, so make sure you pay attention to the train schedule if that's something you want to do. I can see how the park would be disappointing if ride and food lines are long, but that wasn't my experience.

1  Thank carrbald
Reviewed 10 May 2021

What an adventure, more than we expected. The safari ride is an experience of a lifetime. We had my wife's best friends and their grandkids over for a weekend. Decided to splurge and buy an annual pass for my wife and myself, with six free guest passes and preferred parking. Upon arriving booked the safari ride to see giraffe, rhino, antelope in the wild from a safari style open range rover. Have to say this was a lifetime experience for all of us. Best part of the day and something you will never forget. Four giraffes came for lunch on lettuce, even the guide said that was rare. They were inside our vehicle, nose to nose. So gentle, so sweet. The rest of the park was also wonderful. Up close to nature to see huge alligators, turtles, kangaroos, birds large and small. Flamingo's of course. Highly recommend as adventure of a lifetime. Nature and outdoors at their finest. Closest you will ever come to going to Africa.

2  Thank FunlovingJohn
Reviewed 6 May 2021

♥♥♥ i'm hoping you will all fill the wall so this post disappears by morning, but i want you all to know (in case you haven't figured it out) that josh is special needs, so please be patient with him and his sometimes (frequent...lol) inappropriate posts. there is no filter between brain, mouth & typing finger but we love him and hope that if you don't, you're at least understanding. thank you...josh

1  Thank Joshua S
Reviewed 6 May 2021

This is the worst park. The wait for a ride is 3 hours. No water no anything. The price you pay to enter and you only get on 3 rides is crazy! The water/food line is an hour long. The absolute worst experience ever. I have emailed the park and have not received an answer back from them. So disappointed!

Date of experience: March 2021