May 25th 2021
Overall if you and a few buddies want to spend a day in the sun, have at it. I would not recommend for a family vacation as it would be too much money to pay for all the little extras that would make it fun.
1) no mask needed (good)
2) able to buy food and most rides open
3) animals seem well fed and they are being cared for.
4) many coasters to choose from but watch height restrictions.
1) “Quick que” is their version of “fast pass” but it’s not very good in my opinion. I’ve been to Disney, Hershey park, universal and kings dominion but this was by far my worst experience. The quick Q wait was 5 minutes but general admission is over 1 hour wait. I thought general admit would be ok and didn’t pay for the upgrade. Now I know that if you want to ride ANY rides pay extra. The general admit may only ensure to ride 3-4 rides for a whole day! (Park is only open 10-6pm)
2) rides frequently breaking down
3) no special refund or coupon as compensation for broken down ride.
4) many food stalls were closed. (I would have bought lunch but got a snack instead)
5) they don’t seem to know how to load passengers into the coasters. They will send seats empty on a coaster with people waiting in LONG lines. If they had a single rider line, it would move much better but overall I would just say the inefficiency can make you mad while you wait hours to ride.
6) parking a car for $25 seems like a price gouging.
7) there are no special shows or theater right now. Maybe next month?