Open today: Closed

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,608 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We almost chose to skip Busch Gardens based on the negative reviews that have been posted recently. I’m so glad we went anyway! The park was very clean. Employees were constantly sweeping and wiping down surfaces. The animal keepers, cashiers, and every employee we interacted with was quick to smile and answer any questions we had. Lines were not long and wait times were very manageable. I didn’t get the dining plan after seeing people post about the long food lines. Truthfully, I should have gone ahead and gotten it. We easily spent the same amount as we would with the plan. The only negative I can say is that there are long stretches of waking that do not have concession areas open. Finding something to drink was sometimes a bit challenging. I would imagine that will soon change as they are about to gear up for summer.

1  Thank torid63

May 25th 2021

Overall if you and a few buddies want to spend a day in the sun, have at it. I would not recommend for a family vacation as it would be too much money to pay for all the little extras that would make it fun.

The good:
1) no mask needed (good)
2) able to buy food and most rides open
3) animals seem well fed and they are being cared for.
4) many coasters to choose from but watch height restrictions.

The bad
1) “Quick que” is their version of “fast pass” but it’s not very good in my opinion. I’ve been to Disney, Hershey park, universal and kings dominion but this was by far my worst experience. The quick Q wait was 5 minutes but general admission is over 1 hour wait. I thought general admit would be ok and didn’t pay for the upgrade. Now I know that if you want to ride ANY rides pay extra. The general admit may only ensure to ride 3-4 rides for a whole day! (Park is only open 10-6pm)
2) rides frequently breaking down
3) no special refund or coupon as compensation for broken down ride.
4) many food stalls were closed. (I would have bought lunch but got a snack instead)
5) they don’t seem to know how to load passengers into the coasters. They will send seats empty on a coaster with people waiting in LONG lines. If they had a single rider line, it would move much better but overall I would just say the inefficiency can make you mad while you wait hours to ride.
6) parking a car for $25 seems like a price gouging.
7) there are no special shows or theater right now. Maybe next month?

1  Thank LightPacker817830
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited for the Food and Wine Festival in March and was totally impressed! Great offerings, wonderful setting, love the rides. Will definitely make a trip back! Thanks for a great day.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time. The younger kids loved the Cobra's Curse and went a bunch of times. my oldest son and I loved Cheetah Hunt and Shrekra quite a bit - we wish they could combine those coasters into one :-) We were disappointed by the Iron Gwazi and almost all the sesame street attractions were closed (we have 6yo) presumably due to staffing shortages which frankly is the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star. The quick-queue passes gave us at least an extra 6 or 7 runs down coasters throughout the day, if we rushed between rides they might have gotten us more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We haven’t been to Busch Gardens for about six years. We were thinking about getting annual passes, but got free veterans tickets so we decided to check it out before buying annual passes. I’m so happy I didn’t spend any money for the tickets. The park has gone downhill and was very dirty. I don’t understand why they didn’t they take advantage of the park closure to do some much needed cleaning of the sidewalks and ride waiting areas. We will not be buying annual passes and don’t plan to go again for a long time. We will be renewing our Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure tickets instead