Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,687 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Busch Gardens is a top shelf amusement park - not a theme park. The rides aren't ads for movies, just some of the greatest roller coasters in the world....and beer!

Why would anyone living in, or visiting, the Tampa Bay area drive all the way to Orlando, when you can have more fun here for less money? Locals should consider an annual pass - called a "Fun Card" - an unbeatable value for amusement park fans.

Date of experience: June 2020
1  Thank schmohawke
Reviewed 27 May 2021

The parking and buggy ride to the park was probably the best bit about the day to be honest, there was no organisation when waiting for a ride it was whoever got their first kind of situation, the staff that we encountered (didn't get names) throughout the park and in the stores were rude and unhelpful.

I enjoyed going round and looking at the animals and my wife enjoyed (after being barged about a bit) going on the bigger rides but honestly don't think we would make this a priority to go again

Date of experience: June 2020
2  Thank Alisha J
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

We almost chose to skip Busch Gardens based on the negative reviews that have been posted recently. I’m so glad we went anyway! The park was very clean. Employees were constantly sweeping and wiping down surfaces. The animal keepers, cashiers, and every employee we interacted with was quick to smile and answer any questions we had. Lines were not long and wait times were very manageable. I didn’t get the dining plan after seeing people post about the long food lines. Truthfully, I should have gone ahead and gotten it. We easily spent the same amount as we would with the plan. The only negative I can say is that there are long stretches of waking that do not have concession areas open. Finding something to drink was sometimes a bit challenging. I would imagine that will soon change as they are about to gear up for summer.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank torid63
Reviewed 26 May 2021

May 25th 2021

Overall if you and a few buddies want to spend a day in the sun, have at it. I would not recommend for a family vacation as it would be too much money to pay for all the little extras that would make it fun.

The good:
1) no mask needed (good)
2) able to buy food and most rides open
3) animals seem well fed and they are being cared for.
4) many coasters to choose from but watch height restrictions.

The bad
1) “Quick que” is their version of “fast pass” but it’s not very good in my opinion. I’ve been to Disney, Hershey park, universal and kings dominion but this was by far my worst experience. The quick Q wait was 5 minutes but general admission is over 1 hour wait. I thought general admit would be ok and didn’t pay for the upgrade. Now I know that if you want to ride ANY rides pay extra. The general admit may only ensure to ride 3-4 rides for a whole day! (Park is only open 10-6pm)
2) rides frequently breaking down
3) no special refund or coupon as compensation for broken down ride.
4) many food stalls were closed. (I would have bought lunch but got a snack instead)
5) they don’t seem to know how to load passengers into the coasters. They will send seats empty on a coaster with people waiting in LONG lines. If they had a single rider line, it would move much better but overall I would just say the inefficiency can make you mad while you wait hours to ride.
6) parking a car for $25 seems like a price gouging.
7) there are no special shows or theater right now. Maybe next month?

Date of experience: May 2021
2  Thank LightPacker817830
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Visited for the Food and Wine Festival in March and was totally impressed! Great offerings, wonderful setting, love the rides. Will definitely make a trip back! Thanks for a great day.

Date of experience: March 2021