Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,687 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

We went on a rainy day. We got there and were in line waiting for a ride when they shut down because of lightning. We ended up leaving and returning later that day. There was no problem to reenter. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT for parking!

I loved how there were animals right by the rides. It's a really beautiful park.

Fun day. Highlight for my teenagers.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

We visited 6/19/21 and will never visit again. Our family arrive 30 minutes before park opening to get a good start to the day. One major roller coaster was running for the park opening and the rest weren't running for another hour or two. The cheetah hunt finally opened at 12:00 and my daughter entered the line at 12:15pm with a posted 45 minute wait. She got off the ride almost 3 hours later. So much was not open from rides to food stations which resulted in ridiculous lines. Very disappointed and stopped to talk with Guest Services. They were exceptional and very apologetic. I was given a direct email contact to send my concerns. After sending 2 messages, I never even received an acknowledgement from Busch Gardens. We will gladly visit Disney and Universal Studios but never this theme park again.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank les713
Reviewed 1 August 2021

After reading some of the negative reviews I thought about cancelling our trip to Busch Gardens. I'm glad I didn't and we had a fantastic time. I booked a hotel package a stayed at the Hampton Inn just across the street form the park (the hotel has a complimentary shuttle that is quick and easy to use). Although it rained the morning we arrived and some rides were closed, we were able to walk around and see the animals and get an over-view of the park. Our package included one day of unlimited meals which was good especially for the drinks which we got almost every hour in order to stay hydrated. We stayed the first night until closing and after the fireworks show. We arrived just before opening on our second day and purchased another meal package and two Quick Que passes which allowed use to go to the front of the ride lines. We never waited more than 10 minutes for nay ride which allowed us to ride A LOT. Our favorite rides were Tigris, Cheetah Hunt and Montu. Unfortunately, Cobra's Curse was not working, but we were given limited Quick Que passes which we used on our third day to ride a couple of rides. We rode every thrill ride at the park (all are great) except Cobra's Curse, Falcon's Fury and the Rapids Ride (we didn't want to get drenched), went to both shows Electric Cirque and Turn it up, rode the train ride several times and walked a lot. The park is clean, well organized and the staff are friendly and helpful. With the Unlimited Meal Plan which we had for our two full days at the park you are allowed a meal (entrée, side or dessert and beverage) once every hour from the restaurants. Yes, the service could be faster and lines get long at "regular" meal times, we didn't have any problems. We got a beverage from a kiosk (it's not advertised, but allowed) when we first arrived at 10:00, ate an early lunch, got a beverages at 1:00 & 3:00, ate an early dinner, got a beverage at 6:00, 8:00 and 9:00 (it's hot and we needed them). One day of the meal plan was included in our package; the other day cost $45 per person, but I calculated we would've spent $80 or more without the plan (yes, the food in the park is expensive). The Quick Que pass which we purchased for our second day was $100 person, but it allowed use to ride everything in the park without waiting (one ride we went on had a 1 1/2 hour wait and we only waited 10 minutes). Our third day was short since we had a plane to catch, but we were able to ride three rides and the train around the park before leaving. Are we glad we went - YES. Would we go back - YES. Don't believe the negative reviews.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Very bad experience there will never pay to go there again went there and the cheata was down half the day,no food stands hardly open lines were super long and no way to cool down in half of them they advertise souvenir cups but didn’t have any but at one restaurant at the front of part and if you did have one there’s no ice at all no turkey legs I wish I could get my money back the worst park if ever been too kind of sad because I went to sea world and it was one of the best times but bush gardens is a joke I will never return

1  Thank Cheyanne99
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

’ve been to Busch gardens before on several occasions and it’s always been one of my favorite theme parks ever. HOWEVER! After covid things have changed drastically. After visiting this past Saturday I don’t think I’ll be returning for a very long time. Wait times for the rides are ALL OVER 2 HOURS in the hot sun.
We purchased refillable souvenir cups and it wasn’t worth it because everywhere you went to refill them was either a 45 minute wait just to get soda or you had free standing machines with NO ICE and FLAT HOT soda. We spent the entire day at the park and didn’t even eat because of how miserably long it would take for less than 5 people to be attended. Lines for food and drinks seemed very short but would take such a long time.
Not to mention that every time the lines at the rides seemed to be getting too long and reaching capacity the ride would have “technical difficulties” during which my friends and I would stay in line regardless. Only to see the employees stand around for 15 mins (not fixing anything) and magically it would be up and running again. This happened to us 3 times on 3 different rides. The employees working the rides are very slow and take their sweet time between ride groups which in turn slows the lines down even more. Typically it’s less than 3 minutes for people to get on the ride before it’s blasting off but at Busch gardens it would easily take over 5 minutes because of how slow they were checking the seatbelts.
I feel that overall there’s a huge lack of management and training. It seems that all old employees were fired with the pandemic and everybody working there is new and lost.
OVERALL we had a TERRIBLE experience and won’t recommend this park to anybody, especially if you had kiddos with you. Really hoping the service goes back to how it used to be because it’s such a shame that such an amazing park has become what it is today.

1  Thank jdela195