Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,687 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

What an absolute rip off! Took my grandchildren after about a five year absence. Park was always wonderful but not anymore. Don't know who manages now but if I was member of Busch family I would be ashamed and embarrassed. Rides closed, restaurants closed, and grossly understaffed. Park is filthy and in need of major maintenance. I understand the difficulty in getting staff but if that is the case than management (if they have any) needs to limit attendance to what can provide a level of service that meets at least a reasonable minimum standard. They ran out of food at places we visited after waiting in long lines for over 30 minutes. Ride lines are hours long or closed. Paid for preferred parking which was full when we arrived at 10:15. AM. Waited until we were leaving to seek refund. Figured I'll approach guest services at end of day in attempt to get on rides. They refunded difference with Busch bucks! What do you do with them when you are leaving? This is a MANAGEMENT PROBLEM as the kids working there are trying but obviously not well trained and grossly understaffed. I visited this park in the 80's,90's, and 2000's and it was a wonderful experience. Do Not waste your money. If you like animals go to Lowry Park Zoo and save a bunch of money and have a place to eat that actually has food.

2  Thank rickpM8022PL
Reviewed 2 August 2021

We went on a rainy day. We got there and were in line waiting for a ride when they shut down because of lightning. We ended up leaving and returning later that day. There was no problem to reenter. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT for parking!

I loved how there were animals right by the rides. It's a really beautiful park.

Fun day. Highlight for my teenagers.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

We visited 6/19/21 and will never visit again. Our family arrive 30 minutes before park opening to get a good start to the day. One major roller coaster was running for the park opening and the rest weren't running for another hour or two. The cheetah hunt finally opened at 12:00 and my daughter entered the line at 12:15pm with a posted 45 minute wait. She got off the ride almost 3 hours later. So much was not open from rides to food stations which resulted in ridiculous lines. Very disappointed and stopped to talk with Guest Services. They were exceptional and very apologetic. I was given a direct email contact to send my concerns. After sending 2 messages, I never even received an acknowledgement from Busch Gardens. We will gladly visit Disney and Universal Studios but never this theme park again.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank les713
Reviewed 1 August 2021

After reading some of the negative reviews I thought about cancelling our trip to Busch Gardens. I'm glad I didn't and we had a fantastic time. I booked a hotel package a stayed at the Hampton Inn just across the street form the park (the hotel has a complimentary shuttle that is quick and easy to use). Although it rained the morning we arrived and some rides were closed, we were able to walk around and see the animals and get an over-view of the park. Our package included one day of unlimited meals which was good especially for the drinks which we got almost every hour in order to stay hydrated. We stayed the first night until closing and after the fireworks show. We arrived just before opening on our second day and purchased another meal package and two Quick Que passes which allowed use to go to the front of the ride lines. We never waited more than 10 minutes for nay ride which allowed us to ride A LOT. Our favorite rides were Tigris, Cheetah Hunt and Montu. Unfortunately, Cobra's Curse was not working, but we were given limited Quick Que passes which we used on our third day to ride a couple of rides. We rode every thrill ride at the park (all are great) except Cobra's Curse, Falcon's Fury and the Rapids Ride (we didn't want to get drenched), went to both shows Electric Cirque and Turn it up, rode the train ride several times and walked a lot. The park is clean, well organized and the staff are friendly and helpful. With the Unlimited Meal Plan which we had for our two full days at the park you are allowed a meal (entrée, side or dessert and beverage) once every hour from the restaurants. Yes, the service could be faster and lines get long at "regular" meal times, we didn't have any problems. We got a beverage from a kiosk (it's not advertised, but allowed) when we first arrived at 10:00, ate an early lunch, got a beverages at 1:00 & 3:00, ate an early dinner, got a beverage at 6:00, 8:00 and 9:00 (it's hot and we needed them). One day of the meal plan was included in our package; the other day cost $45 per person, but I calculated we would've spent $80 or more without the plan (yes, the food in the park is expensive). The Quick Que pass which we purchased for our second day was $100 person, but it allowed use to ride everything in the park without waiting (one ride we went on had a 1 1/2 hour wait and we only waited 10 minutes). Our third day was short since we had a plane to catch, but we were able to ride three rides and the train around the park before leaving. Are we glad we went - YES. Would we go back - YES. Don't believe the negative reviews.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Very bad experience there will never pay to go there again went there and the cheata was down half the day,no food stands hardly open lines were super long and no way to cool down in half of them they advertise souvenir cups but didn’t have any but at one restaurant at the front of part and if you did have one there’s no ice at all no turkey legs I wish I could get my money back the worst park if ever been too kind of sad because I went to sea world and it was one of the best times but bush gardens is a joke I will never return

1  Thank Cheyanne99