Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
  • Restaurant
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbahama breezesocial hourbasketball courtrocky pointoatmealfree breakfastheated poolcruise portwithin milesfree shuttleclose to the airportsnoozefireplacebaypanscauseway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was the worst one I think I have ever stayed in. The pictures are deceptive, the rooms look nothing like the pictures. My room smell like mold and the sofa sleeper had spiders in it. The hotel ran out of clean towels and we did not have any room service for 2 days. The place was just horrible. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Housekeeping lied about me putting the do not clean sign on my door.The manager gave me a credit of $50.00 towards my $398.00 bill and said she was sorry! I could say a lot more but it is not worth it!

Room Tip: Don't go by what you see on the internet, the pictures are deceptive.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Millie S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Vernell D and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take allegations such as these very serious and often use these reviews to improve our property. However, we would like to assure you along with every other guest that we indeed we clean all our suites including our sofa sleepers thoroughly also like to confirm that we treat all of our rooms on a weekly basis to ensure a pest free room. An apology note with a gift bag was placed in your room for missing the housekeeping service on a Monday and this was the reason we adjusted the $50.00 for that particular day. Once again, we are sorry that we missed the mark with meeting your needs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think this used to be a Marriott property. After we checked in noticed a cockerroach bug in kitchen and small bugs on the bed. This place needs a total renovation. We immediately checked out.
Staff was nice but would not stay there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review. I am sorry you had a poor experience during the your recent visit. I want to clarify that our hotel is sitting on water; Florida is humid and has lots of unwanted pest. We always inform our guest to keep the entry door & sliding door by the balcony close at all times to prevent any pest from entering the room. We have a very aggressive pest control policy and have an outside company to the hotel routinely. We have been making many renovations to our property, unfortunately the room you were given has not been renovated as of yet. Once again, we apologize for your poor experience and hope that you consider giving us another opportunity to do it right the second time around.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and accommodations, spotless, well equipped and spacious, can't say enough about Ryan, helped us out tremendously, pool great, breakfast fantastic as well as social hour. Would recommend and stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Millie S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello and thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are incredibly ecstatic to hear about how much you enjoyed your stay and our many amenities. We would absolutely love to have you back should you ever need another hotel stay in Tampa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Chase Suites because our Southwest flight was canceled, and we were provided a "pink slip" by the airlines to be used for a discounted hotel room. The room was not in great shape. The carpet was dirty, the dead bolt lock on our front door did not work, the telephone in the room didn't work, the kitchen floor was gouged, and the room had a bit of an unpleasant smell. The air conditioner also didn't work, so the room was pretty hot. The positives were that the beds were reasonably comfortable, the shuttle driver from the airport was really nice, and the room was quiet. We left before the breakfast, so I have no idea how the food is. I wish I could say that I would recommend this hotel to someone else, but I can't.l,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Charlie S for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies for failing to meet your expectations. Our top priority is the satisfaction of our guests, so we are very sorry to have missed the mark during your stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a wonderful and memorable stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great guys Millie Alex and Nate highly recommended. Excelent and attentive to service . request are always taken cared of all the time. Breakfast is always fresh.
If you are in tampa consider this place great location and easy to all areas

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Charles J for your wonderful comments! We are so very happy to hear about your experience, recommendations and your faith in us to return to our property. Guest satisfaction is truly our top priority so we are ecstatic to know that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay. We look forward to your next visit!