“Bottomless coffee rocks!”

Pinky's
Ranked #147 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We're a fun, eclectic mom & pop breakfast/lunch eatery. We're small, but we get the people in and make it happen! We have many options and menu items and can accommodate dietary needs or restrictions. Our menu is chock-full of indulgent items, but we can also make things extremely healthy for those not having a cheat day! Come check out our new gift shop next door, Pinky's Annex, for super-cool, fun gifts, cards, candles, and more!
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I've been trying to visit this restaurant for brunch, everytime I've been in Tampa .... but the lines have always been long. Now finally, on Thanksgiving day .... I was finally able to dine there with zero wait time, lol. We sat at the bar, the staff was very uberly friendly and immediately made my friend and I feel at ease. I ordered the Eggs Benedict with home fries and my friend ordered the egg breakfast sandwich with grits. I was very pleased with my breakfast choice and appreciated the bottomless coffee. It's a great casual restaurant with a lot of choices - you won't go wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed their chef's bacon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

ve had breakfast here several times. If you aren't her 15 minutes before open on the weekends expect a long wait. That being said, totally worth it. Great service. It's small and they have a breakfast and lunch menu. It's self serve coffee with a wide variety of fun mugs to choose from. I reccomend the bacon and the Cuban French toast. And, the frittata. Ok, I've never actually had anything I don't like

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The air conditioner was awfully cold. So we seated outside. The staff was so not friendly. But I was still hoping the food would be awesome, as I expected. I ordered an expresso, which wasn’t hot enough. I order Eggs Benedict and it was very disappointing. The presentation was poor and the taste unremarkable.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This place is funky, fresh and unique! Great location and waitress was super sweet. Got to have the Bloody Mary best ever and the food was amazing!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is a diamond in the rough. Very quaint and the staff is very friendly. Has a really cool vibe to the place. The frittata is good and the cheesy jalapeno grits are a wonderful compliment. Seasonal mimosas were good with grapefruit juice. Make sure you park across the street where there is plenty of parking and you don't have to worry about getting your car towed. Will definitely be going back