“Fun for kids!”

Glazer Children's Museum
Ranked #22 of 202 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Glazer Children's Museum is a 53,000 square foot facility in the heart of Downtown Tampa. Created specifically for children 10 and under, the Museum is a place where parents and children can learn through play and shared discovery. We offer 170 "interactivities" in 12 themed areas for families to explore and connect while having fun along the way.The Museum can be easily reached from anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. All themed areas on most exhibits are wheel chair accessible.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for kids to explore, create, and learn. It fits kids under 12 years and have designated toddler zones so babies and small children can explore without big kids in the way. Lots of fun!

All reviews
"family membership"
"water play"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Due to my husband's travel, I ended up being able to take my daughter to both the Miami and Tampa museums within a two week period. This one wins! Low admission cost, very clean, and not a lot of broken or abused exhibits. They warned us there were two large field trips that day. That was nice. You can come and go, so you can leave and have a picnic, or leave for nap time and come back. Lots to do , things to explore. My seven year old had a great time. Because I was killing time while my husband worked, I let my daughter play at each station as long as she wished. We were there over four hours! Fun!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We took our son here, his first time in Florida, and it was very nice! Definitely a lot of activities for children, young and slightly older. I’d say you could even go up to kids around 12. It’s large inside, 2 levels I believe. The 2nd floor was being worked on, but there was still a lot to be done. Plus it’s in a nice area of Tampa with a great view of the university of Tampa.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have done many many many Children's Museum in many different states. And each one is unique. I would say that the Glazer Museum sits somewhat in the middle. It's for sure not the greatest one. On the other hand our kids love going to it and each time we easily spend 1.5 to 2.5 hrs of kids playing time. And that's not to speak over Summer Camp or Easter Egg hunt. In fact we just did the Easter Egg hunt and to have an egg hunt with no candy, but afterwards little toy, for the kids was great. Add to that some snacks for kids and coffee for parents and all were happy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our 18 month old grandson just loved the grocery store and the little shopping cart, the medical centre human body sound board with attached stethoscope (flatus) and the firefighter apparel. The music board with matching overhead lights was also a hit! Great place to visit for kids of all ages. The Tampa boardwalk and Dottie Berger Children's playground is right in front of this museum. The Museum of fine arts is also located in this same place.

Been to Glazer Children's Museum? Share your experiences!