Open today: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome!!!

I took my Kids to this museum and they would not leave! Our four year old was finally so busy, he... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
williambU8926FH
Treasure Island
Great place to take the kids

This place is super interactive. I think I would recommend it for kids under 12. My 7 year old... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$98.99
from US$24.65
from US$107.00
More Info
All reviews ball pit water table vet clinic fire truck older kids great place for kids all ages hands on activities water play rainy day year olds parking garage field trip interactive exhibits different areas lots of fun few hours
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Due to my husband's travel, I ended up being able to take my daughter to both the Miami and Tampa museums within a two week period. This one wins! Low admission cost, very clean, and not a lot of broken or abused exhibits. They warned us there were two large field trips that day. That was nice. You can come and go, so you can leave and have a picnic, or leave for nap time and come back. Lots to do , things to explore. My seven year old had a great time. Because I was killing time while my husband worked, I let my daughter play at each station as long as she wished. We were there over four hours! Fun!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We took our son here, his first time in Florida, and it was very nice! Definitely a lot of activities for children, young and slightly older. I’d say you could even go up to kids around 12. It’s large inside, 2 levels I believe. The 2nd floor was being worked on, but there was still a lot to be done. Plus it’s in a nice area of Tampa with a great view of the university of Tampa.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have done many many many Children's Museum in many different states. And each one is unique. I would say that the Glazer Museum sits somewhat in the middle. It's for sure not the greatest one. On the other hand our kids love going to it and each time we easily spend 1.5 to 2.5 hrs of kids playing time. And that's not to speak over Summer Camp or Easter Egg hunt. In fact we just did the Easter Egg hunt and to have an egg hunt with no candy, but afterwards little toy, for the kids was great. Add to that some snacks for kids and coffee for parents and all were happy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our 18 month old grandson just loved the grocery store and the little shopping cart, the medical centre human body sound board with attached stethoscope (flatus) and the firefighter apparel. The music board with matching overhead lights was also a hit! Great place to visit for kids of all ages. The Tampa boardwalk and Dottie Berger Children's playground is right in front of this museum. The Museum of fine arts is also located in this same place.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The museum had a little bit of everything and was best suited for kids between 3-7. The water play area was really great, but the grocery store, pizza shop and fire truck and pile were the big hits for my boyfriends 4yo boy. We were there a good 3 hours and he would’ve stayed longer if we didn’t have to make the drive back to Orlando. The museum is also on the water and there’s a park out back. There is a strip of railway on the way to the museum from the parking garage, which gave him a bit of exploring and excitement over train tracks on the way to the museum. My only complaint is that it doesn’t look like they maintain the exhibits as much as they should. There were a few stations where things didn’t completely work or were missing pieces. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone with small children with big imaginations!

Date of experience: March 2018