“Best Pizza in the Wesley Chapel / Tampa Area”
Review of La Prima Pizza

La Prima Pizza
Ranked #587 of 2,590 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I've been trying all the pizza places and this is my favorite so far. It could maybe use a touch more sauce but this jersey girl is happy. My only complaint would be the hours. Wish they would be open a little bit later.

1  Thank Anon8815

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Fantastic NY style pizza. When I used to live in the area, I would eat here every week. I make sure & stop in whenever I am back in town. I wish La Prima would open up a shop in Chicago!

1  Thank jpg3000
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Hands down favorite pizza in Tampa! Willie, the owner, makes it so enjoyable and acts like hes known you hes known you his whole life! Such an amazing person and a great environment:)

1  Thank Naizy C
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Food is always good, Great Pizza I love the grumpy owner he is so damn funny, but i'm from NJ and I get his attitude. Want a good pizza or sub this is the place to go .

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Coming from someone who grew up in the Northeast I miss the large NY style pizza with he friendly family like atmosphere. If that's what you want, La Prima is the place for you. The owner makes it a point to go around and greet you as you come in. You can't go wrong with any menu choice, as all options are large with plenty for leftovers. La Prima has become our families go to restaurant for pizza in the Tampa/Wesley Chapel area.

Been to La Prima Pizza? Share your experiences!