US$165
US$151
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$119
US$107
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$144
US$139
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Hyatt Place Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
US$114
US$76
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$141
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

All reviewsfree ice creambusch gardensice cream at nightmovie theater across the streetfront deskpresidential suitepancake machinethe general managerrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedfree breakfastyogurtthe hotel is cleanminute drivecomfortable staybush gardensgreat place to stay
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Simple, goot hotel to relax after visiting Busch gardens or other attractions. No luxury, but practical, small pool if kids want to swim. The suites are said to accomodate 6, but 4 adults and 2 kids was too crowded for us.
Not far away from park or center, but take the B downs avenue and not the I75

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Jorge,

Thank you for recommending our hotel! I am glad it worked out well for your family, but I think that we will have to work on getting you into a Presidential Suite on the next trip. That suite consists of three rooms, sleeping for six, luxury bath, three TV's. I am sure that you will be so comfortable, that you will be extending your stay!

We are grateful that you came all of the way from Switzerland to stay with us, and we hope you will be back soon.

Happy Travels,
George Sandona, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is very clean and they give you free ice cream from 8pm to 10pm.....that's better than a free beer. The AC units are old school and not controlled by a thermostat; also I wish they had more plugs and better plugs (USB) on the nightstand. Also the general manager was greeting guests in the lobby (in the morning), asking questions and you hardly ever see that. Overall a very positive experience so I plan to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dad05
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Dad 05,

Thank you very much for the recommendation! You make some great recommendations for future enhancements, and I will let you know that at all new AC units are thermostatically controlled.

I am glad you appreciated the ice cream - it has always been our most popular added value.

Wishing you more Happy Travels!

-George Sandona, General Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our family of four stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. We could not have been happier with our overall experience! Every single staff member was professional, courteous, and tended to every need we could have asked for. The hotel is located in a great quiet location which is great as well! The pool is very kid friendly and is kept very clean. The breakfast here is actually very good too! Many things to choose from while having the luxury of taking it up to your room for the waking kids! Just too many great things about this hotel and staff to list! The professional, friendly staff everywhere you look made our stay feel like home to us and we will definitely be back if we are in the area again!

Room Tip: We stayed in rm 215 and it was a great room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Victor,

Thanks for the great compliments to our team and hotel! As you could see during our two week stay, we are driven to excel at service.

It was a pleasure to serve you and we thank you both for your service to country.

We look forward to seeing you again on a future trip.

George Sandona, General manager

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This property was extremely clean and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Most importantly for us it was convenient to our destination. However I might not have recommended it based on the reservation system/process. My initial reservation process was very frustrating and it didn't help that our family was dealing with something very serious at the time. It was Lois at the front desk who was able to correct the situation. She made our stay as comfortable as possible! She really turned the situation around. I can honestly say I would book here again if I needed to stay in that area. Our stay was back in March of 2014 and I just knew I couldn't let this go without saying thank you Lois!!! Sorry for how long this took to write!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura_in_CentralFL

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your kind words! Lois is excellent when everything goes smoothly, and even better when there is a challenge to overcome. I am sorry about any difficulty in reserving the room, but glad that she was there to make things right.

It is a great compliment that you came back to commend her and recommend our hotel after several months.

We look forward to serving your family again in the future!

George Sandona, Genral Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel is SUPER CLEAN. Room is so nice. Wonderful mattress and bathroom. Hotel has laundry units (really new)...Has a Friday's within walking distance! We just stayed there last week on vacation to Busch Gardens and it was such a welcomed surprise. The front desk staff was amazing. Especially Lois. She made our stay. So sweet and helpful and always wanting to make our stay so much better. Rare to find someone go the extra mile....
Helpful with restaurant ideas, directions to park. So kind to my son. She really was an added bonus to an already great stay.

I will definitely recommend this hotel and return as soon as we can!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd floor. IT has the laundry units on same floor (ice is on 2 and 4 floors).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
georgeathisuites, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Mayra,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! As Guest Service Reps go, Lois is definitely a rock star. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel, noticed the cleanliness and that you had the time to experience all of the great restaurants and shops that you can walk to.

I hope that we will be serving you again soon!

Happy Travels,