US$139
US$125
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$164
US$159
Hyatt Place Tampa Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$99
Best Western Tampa(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$209
US$106
Agoda.com
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$83
US$131
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

All reviewsfree ice creambusch gardensice cream at nightmovie theater across the streetfront deskpresidential suitepancake machinethe general managerrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedincluded breakfastyogurtthe hotel is cleaneach morningbush gardenscomfortable staygreat place to stay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Considering this Holiday Inn Express location had an unexpected full house due to hurricane Irma evacuees, we would have understood if our stay had been less than stellar. In reality, our stay was outstanding! The general manager, front desk and housekeeping staff were friendly, helpful and amazingly patient! During the worst part of the storm, we had power, internet and TV. Rooms are equipped with microwave and mini fridge which came in very handy since we were camped out for several days. We also had hot breakfast and fresh towels daily. George and his staff made what could have been a difficult situation much better!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kld74
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I booked for our family of 6 through Busch Gardens vacations. Had a choice of several hotels. Some quite a bit closer to the park than this one, but glad we chose here in the end. The area the hotel is located in is very upscale, and secluded. The area around Busch Gardens can be a little bit busy and sketchy is my best description.

We booked 5 nights and got 6 X 14 day unlimited tickets to Busch Gardens, Sea World, and islands of Adventure water park for around $1700. Hard to rent a condo or house for $1600, let alone get 6 theme park tickets, so a great deal for our large family.

From the moment we arrived late Monday evening, the staff were excellent. Gave us some water bottles, some Busch Swag for the kids. Made us feel important and welcomed. Just what we needed after a long flight and drive from Orlando.

The daily breakfast featured sausages, eggs, pancakes, omelettes, bagels, muffins, yogurt and cereal. It is more than adequate to start your day. Coffee and tea available 24 hours. They also serve free ice cream between 8-10 pm. Kids loved it. So did I.

Our room was large enough to accommodate all 6 of us, with two queen beds and a pull out sofa. A little tight at times, but we spent very little time there. My kids were in the pool most of the time, and it was very clean, and again very secluded from any drive by traffic. Hotel is very well maintained and staff were all friendly.

General manager George took time to chat with us one morning, and showed genuine interest in our holiday plans. I learned I could have booked our stay directly with the hotel, but advised George that I did attempt to do this with little success. He showed us one of their new 2 bedroom suites which would be better for us on a subsequent stay. He was very kind. Very professional.

Hotel offers a coin laundry to clean your own clothes as well as guest paid laundry services. Important when you are a large travelling family with a limited wardrobe.

I can't think of anything but praise for this hotel, and it got our 3 weeks in Florida off to a great start. So glad we chose this hotel from the options available. Highly recommend it.

2  Thank Nubiwan
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here through the Busch Garden vacations with a City Pass. The check-in went well with a small stuffed animal for my small child. The room was spacious and clean. I actually chose this location for the value and the 2 queen beds vs. double bed. The beds were comfortable and the everything worked well.

The complimentary breakfast was okay and their hours were adequate. I did not use the pool, but one of my children enjoyed it. The hotel also had complimentary ice cream in the evening.

I would recommend this hotel because of the service, value and it also had good restaurants/stores close by.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MissSoro
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed one night with husband and two grandkids after a 12 hour drive. This was a perfect hotel for a swim, shower, and rest. Free ice cream n lobby that night after having pizza delivered was a nice finishing touch.
Only problem in room was there was no booklet for hotel info and local restaurant info. No phone book either. I could not remember time of breakfast so when I took kids down for their ice cream I mentioned the lack of info in room and the girl at the desk said it is posted down here. I told her sometimes people forget. No response.

2  Thank Brenda E
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Excellent hotel with very good breakfast and free ice cream every night!. Was booked with Bush Garden 3rd night free package and it was a steal at this price.

We asked for a pet free room before arrival because my wife was very allergic to dogs and the manager of the hotel took notice of that request and when we arrived for check-in, the lady at the office was already aware of this special request. She assured us that the room have been specially inspected to be sure the room is fine and my wife did not have any problem during our stay.

It's an easy 15 minutes drive to the Bush Garden park. We have received at check-in a special guest card that we were able to bring to the park and showed at some store to have discount on food and my youger kid received a Bush Garden giraffe plush too from the lady at the office as a gift free of charge!

Will definitivey stay there again when we will be back in the area and check for the Bus Garden package if you planned to visit Bush Garden park because it really worth it!

Thanls agains!