Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
WyndhamUS$93
TripadvisorUS$93
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$93
1,213 results
All reviews parking lot room was clean front desk stay there again fridge and microwave free breakfast close to busch gardens oatmeal great stay tampa area ihop archie motel pillows clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am writing this review to give acknowledgment where it’s due. I had one of the most amazing experiences ever when traveling. I travel so much for work and have never received the customer service line I did with Shawna and April. They truley went above and beyond to make my stay one I’ll never forget. Will def be back!!! I hope they get the recognition they deserve. This will be the only hotel I stay at in this area. They really made sure my stay was remarkablem. So thank you ladies for going above and beyond. I will never forget the two of you!!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Allan Keller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chris
Thank you for such lovely comments regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Hotel Temple Terrace especially after the staffing issues we are having along with other establishments. I am glad your stay was Excellent and did not encounter any issues plus the 5 rating was most appreciated. It was also very nice of you to mention 2 of our staff members Shawna and April for the Outstanding Service and will be recognized. Our goal is to provide Outstanding Customer Service along with along with High Quality Standards to all hotel guests and pleased we met or exceeded your expectations. The entire staff and I hope to see you again at our location when back in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i was having a terrible issue with the gnats in my room but with Shawna's and Aprils help i was able to get that issue taken care of allowing me to enjoy the rest of my trip when i needed anything done in the room they assisted no matter the time keep up the good work ladies i truly appreciated your help

Room tip: keep up the good work
Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Jose
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Hotel Temple Terrace. I am so glad you stay was Excellent and the 5 Star provided on Tripadvisor was most appreciated. It was also very nice of you to have mentioned both Shawna and April in your review and they will be recognized. This time of the year many places are having issues with gnats and with us being an outside entrance hotel with many trees and bushes do attract them easily and glad you understood. Our mission is to provide Top Notch Customer Service along with High Quality Standards to all hotel guests and pleased we were able to have met or exceeded your expectations. The entire staff and I hope to see you again at our location when back in the Tampa area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rented a room for 3 days during the food and wine festival at bush gardens. Excelent staff shawna and April were great help. Would stay again on my next visit to bush gardens. I was happy that it was close to everything

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Kinlaw

Thank you for choosing the Ramada Hotel Temple Terrace. I am glad that your stay was Very Enjoyable and did not encounter any issues. It was also very nice of you to mention both Shawna and April in your review, Providing Excellent Customer Service along with High Quality Standards is our Top Priority to all hotel guests and happy we met your expectations. The entire staff and I hope to see you again at our facility when back in the area.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Would not stay again, killed two roaches, AC not cold and noisy, Did not stay long enough to complain. I am a Hilton honors member wanted to try something different, Hilton property much cleaner. Would not recommend nor stay there again

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Allan Keller, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear Ken

Please accept my apologies for your recent stay at the Ramada Hotel Temple Terrace and as General Manager I take all reviews very seriously. Not to make any excuses at all but being an outside entrance hotel with many trees, bushes, retention pond, river, plus the climate has a major influence on the insects plus now this is gnat season. We do constant spraying of the rooms plus the exterior. In addition, we do have our pest control person here and was also informed that many hotels along with residential homes are having issues with insects. As a traveler myself I have been experiencing the same problem even at a Hilton hotel. Believe me we are not an infested hotel and we take this very seriously. Also I am sure you might be aware that many hotels are having staffing issues especially in housekeeping including ours. When 2 housekeepers try to clean almost 122 rooms it is virtually impossible. At the moment I am using a Temp Agency to provide us housekeepers. As I said I take this very seriously and working very hard to rectify the housekeeping issues. Our goal is to provide Excellent Customer Service along with High Quality Standards possible to all hotel guests and again apologize for the inconvenience plus I have the exterminator here now and he is treating the room that you were in. The entire staff and I hope you give us another chance when in the Tampa area.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

First room smelled so badly of mold and cigarette smoke (despite being assured that all rooms were nonsmoking) that we requested a different room.

Room #2 also smelled bad and we will let the pictures speak for themselves. #Ramada #Never Again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jeffrey

As General Manager believe me I take all comments very seriously and do address them. It is ashame that pervious guest smoke in the room despite being a non smoking hotel even though we charge them 250.00 for a smoking fee. We are doing our best to eliminate the smell of the cigarettes plus whatever else is being smoked. I have been in contact with other hotels and they are going through the same as we are especially the outside entrance hotel. The staff tells smokers time after time that we have designated smoking areas throughout the hotel but most do not listen. As a nonsmoker myself and a traveler and stay at other hotels there are times I experience the same thing,. We are doing our very best and hope to get this resolved. Our mission it for all guests to experience High Customer Satisfaction with High Quality and again apologize that we have failed to have met your expectations but do hope you give us another chance when back in the area. As a traveler myself I always give a second chance.
Allan Kelelr