“Excellent pizza and beer”
Review of Lee's Grocery

Lee's Grocery
Ranked #230 of 2,579 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great pizza with a very good selection of microbrews. Funky little hangout with interesting ambiance.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you want a unique experience in pizza and beer - this is the place to go. Don't be fooled by the name. The pizza is thin crust - all varieties - not the usual run of the mill pizza - but unique and unusual.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

While in Tampa for a week for a conference downtown, some folks and I did (what I imagine to be) the pretty standard practice of checking out all the different breweries and tap rooms around town. In talking with the bartenders at one spot, they recommended we swing by this place for pizza as it was nearby, and they really pushed it a bit.

We were not disappointed. The pizza was pretty stellar and they have a fairly massive selection of beers- both in the refrigerators, with a few on draft as well. They match certain draft brews with brew-specific glasses.

The place seems tucked into a neighborhood, and while not all that big inside, had a nice patio with more space next door. They've got a bunch of old vinyl records on the wall and a TV (or two). It is low key spot to get into conversation with folks to start (or end) the evening, depending upon your plans. I felt like there was more genuine Tampa character here than what I saw at most other places...but I am sort of partial to "chill", off-the-path places, and don't really have huge demands or service needs.

Basically, this is the kind of place I imagine everyone would want in their neighborhood. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Been coming here since it opened and always great. Stop on way home to pick up and have a beer while pizza is baking. Consistently good.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Great! Great! Delicious!
Every ingredient in our pizza was fresh and flavorful! Came here because of the reviews, I don't regret it. I recommend it!

Been to Lee's Grocery? Share your experiences!