“Steak, Lava Cake, and Heavenly Mac and Cheese”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,734 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$21 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Lois Avenue
Description: Fleming's Tampa, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located across from the International Plaza and Bay Street in Westshore, just a few miles from Downtown Tampa.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I visited for our first anniversary and it was a wonderful experience. They had a note for us on the table with a rose for our anniversary, and everybody that walked by would congratulate us. They brought out some champagne for us, and took our picture for us to keep. And at the end of our visit they gifted us a small box of chocolates. The entire experience made our night memorable, and we are planning to return every year for our April Fool's Day anniversary.

We ordered the calamari as an appetizer (which was delicious) and we each got a steak and a side. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, but the real star of the show was the Mac and Cheese. I could have eaten my weight in that Mac and Cheese.

The lava cake that we got for dessert was the best I've ever had anywhere. Normally when you get lava cake it's mostly this dry chocolate cake with a little bit of fudge in the middle. Not this one! I accidentally poked it with my fork and it practically exploded. It was soooo good and we would have eaten it all if not for the fact that we had already been so full from our meal.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

From start to finish we felt like guests of honor. My fiance and I visited Flemings for our anniversary and were overwhelmed with the exceptional service. The food was incredible. The steak melted in your mouth. My fiance couldn't stop smelling the rose she was given. Also, a card was prepared congratulating us on our anniversary. I could not say anything negative about our experience. I highly recommend Flemings for any and all special events!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This visit was our first Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse experience. We were on vacation and wanted a special treat during our stay. While searching for restaurants with five star quality I came across Fleming’s and we decided to try the weekend brunch. We were not disappointed! Interior, service, food quality was first class and five star. I had the egg scramble with steak and my husband had Eggs Benedict with steak. Both were delicious. Complimentary passion fruit mimosas were well received.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I love the prime ribeye and Flemmings potatoes. Even though this will set you back ~ $70 its well worth it. Super food!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We experienced superior service along with a champagne surprise to celebrate my birthday which was nice. The food was slow coming out of the kitchen due to a busy night. My steak was very good and prepared as ordered but, in my opinion, outrageously high priced along with an $11.00 baked potato and similar priced wedge salad. The atmosphere is clean and pleasant but very loud.

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!