“We literally got puked ON! ”
Review of Bernini Restaurant

Bernini Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 2,475 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were dining with another couple when we all felt a spray. A man who had been drunk standing at the bar projectile vomited all over our table. No managers went over, or even came over to us. Waiters, acting like "hey, this is Ybor, it happens," cleaned up the table like a pit stop crew and told us our food would be replaced. While the guy was still standing at the bar with a napkin to his face. While two people in our party still had chunks of vomit on their shirts, we made our way out without one manager talking to us. Customer service is non existent. I will never return, and I'm sure I will not be missing anything special. The place smelled like a wet mop when I walked in.

1  Thank Erin M

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great service on a slow night (Tuesday in mid-August). I have Celiac, and the server was very accomodating. Great place.

2  Thank Jake F
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great food and service! The waitress Sheri was great and always stopped by to check on us and make sure everything was ok. The Veal Lasagna and Chicken Piccata were excellent. Very nice atmosphere and pricing was 1/2 off on entries that day :-) I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 15 July 2017

The food was amazing!!! Plus Half off pasta dishes for happy hour!! Food was great. Did I mean the food was good???

2  Thank aaronsilverman
Reviewed 11 July 2017

LOVE going to this place!! So much good energy.. the entrees are 1/2 price before 7pm and the Martinis $3.. great value... I have NEVER had a bad meal there.

2  Thank veroniquej115