“Good for bad server”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We visited here in September 2017. We enjoyed the Osso bocco and white clam sauce. The dinners were great but our server wasn’t. We had four couples and he just couldn’t get the checks right. Everyone had dishes on their bill that they didn’t order and drinks that we didn’t order. The food was good but trying to get him to correct the bill was a nightmare

1  Thank John N

Reviewed 17 September 2017

If you are looking for a nice Italian Restaurant with quality food, then this is your place to be! Friendly staff and good food. What more could you ask?

1  Thank Lewis L
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were dining with another couple when we all felt a spray. A man who had been drunk standing at the bar projectile vomited all over our table. No managers went over, or even came over to us. Waiters, acting like "hey, this is Ybor, it happens," cleaned up the table like a pit stop crew and told us our food would be replaced. While the guy was still standing at the bar with a napkin to his face. While two people in our party still had chunks of vomit on their shirts, we made our way out without one manager talking to us. Customer service is non existent. I will never return, and I'm sure I will not be missing anything special. The place smelled like a wet mop when I walked in.

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great service on a slow night (Tuesday in mid-August). I have Celiac, and the server was very accomodating. Great place.

2  Thank Jake F
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great food and service! The waitress Sheri was great and always stopped by to check on us and make sure everything was ok. The Veal Lasagna and Chicken Piccata were excellent. Very nice atmosphere and pricing was 1/2 off on entries that day :-) I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Mike N