“A new breakfast favorite. ”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #131 of 2,493 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I have loved Keke's for so long, but had never come with my kids. Today I brought the three teens, and everyone agrees, the pancakes, eggs, French toast are delicious! This is a new family favorite. Good service despite a crowd was also appreciated!

1  Thank Menat Z

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Having missed breakfast this morning, the cravings for it almost certainly manifested into blind magnetism! My stomach (or at least the cravings borne of it) became the functioning part of my brain. All I could see was pancakes, eggs, bacon, coffee, juice, toast, and oh-yeah, something healthy... like fruit. But where???

Reviewing everything from Trip Advisor, to Google, to Yelp, my decision landed on Keke's -who happens to have one of the best Breakfast menus, and selective fare of most of the restaurants we've sampled.

And so, it was off to Keke's for what now was to be considered as Brunch. However, with a selected menu/order like the one described above, there would be no need to worry about lunch -or in missing it in today's meals.

And so, with plenty of (table) space, plenty of time, and plenty of good ol' (wholesome) American Breakfast fare, Keke's did it up right. I walked away completely full, completely satisfied, and encouraged in what a wonderful place we live!

By-the-by... although our server was polite (and engaging), he was quite slow in the table visits (e.g., coffee refills, etc.). Oh well, maybe in the future they'll be able to earn that fifth star?!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

At first blush I thought this to be a national franchise because the choices seemed the standard eggs/waffles/omelet/fried potato fare with no local variants or options. A menu that works without change coast-to-coast in the US. Wrong, it turned out to be a Florida based firm. The food was well prepared, fruits were fresh and service was good.

The five of us arrived at 10:30 am on Sunday, waiting crowd filled the lobby and outdoor sidewalk = 30 min wait. The wait time was even longer by the time we left. It is a large place and the staff was experienced at turning the tables over fast. The bill came when I was about half-way through the meal. Unfortunately we were seated in an area where the air conditioning was poor, so we did not mind hurrying because location was too warm and noisy. I like breakfast to be a little slower meal, coffee to be served in a regular cup, not a "designer" cup that makes drinking from it slightly unnatural. Also missing were grits and country ham, "must have" choices down South. Be careful with pricing, Options and price of coffee will run the bill up fast;

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. French toast and omelettes are delicious. Staff is always friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank Abdur & Ala A
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to both Busch gardens and adventure island. Both times it was delicious. Kids lives their food also. Great service.

1  Thank Jenmisstx