“Great pizza, great price.”

Villa Rina Pizza INC
Ranked #1,066 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Needed something to eat within walking distance of our hotel on Saturday evening and found Villa Rina. They have New York style pizza that was great. The two cheese slice with a drink was only $5. If you want a great pizza for a great price you can’t go wrong with Villa Rina Pizza.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I stopped in a few times for a quick bite in the early evening. Chicken Philly sub was pretty good. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We have been eating at this restaurant for over 20 years and always enjoy the food. Today the pizza crust was good but there was not enough sauce so flavor was bland.
The antipasto salad was awesome. Our friends ordered lasagna which they enjoyed. When we're in the area, we will be back!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I've been here in the past and really enjoyed the food. Brought my husband for his first time there and told him how good it was. I ordered a chicken philly, extra cheese and onions my husband ordered the lunch special 2 slices and a drink. As soon as the kid who's cooking the food (Austin or Justin) (can't quite remember his name), sees my order he begins to complain out loud..."who orders extra cheese and extra onions"? As he proceeds to start my sandwich he then starts complaining about the owner and how he probably isn't going to get paid on time because it's a holiday (Columbus Day). He and the other staff continue to talk about their pay and the owner while (Austin/Justin) throws in a few choice cuss words. Meanwhile whoever is in charge of putting my husbands pizza slices in the oven totally forgot, my sandwich was finished and served when they realized they had yet to put the pizza in (by the way, we were the only customers there at the time). I get my sandwich which is the worst chicken philly I've ever had in my life. Nothing was mixed in with the chicken, the onions were half cooked and the cheese was on the bottom of my bread. While my husband is still waiting on his food, a woman walks in who I suspect is the owner. The gossip regarding the owner stops and (Austin/Justin) starts sweet talking, asking her how she is and so on...... She (owner/mgr.) sits in the back of the restaurant on her laptop. My husbands pizza finally came out & was still cold. The entire experience was uncomfortable and the food gets a D. I definitely think management should know how their employees act in front of customers when they are not present.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We were moving some friends into a new apartment the other weekend in Brandon. There were about 12 of us there. Someone offered to get pizza for us from Villa Rina New York Style Pizza and Pasta. They came back with one gigantic 28" pizza, with four different sections of toppings. The pizza was thin, yummy, and it was all eaten up very quickly.

1  Thank Kevin W

Been to Villa Rina Pizza INC? Share your experiences!