Howard Johnson Hotel - Tampa Airport/Stadium
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My family & I went to Tampa for a wedding & all of us stayed at this Howard Johnson. Let me say, it was a wonderful experience! The staff was so helpful & nice! They were always on top of our needs! Rooms were clean with comfortable beds!! It was perfect because it was close to the airport and had great restaurants/bars near by!! Will definitely stay there again if we go back to Tampa!! Thanks Howard Johnson for treating us so good!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachna P
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

During my visit to Tampa, I stayed at this Howard Johnson. I enjoyed the location, a lot of great restaurants and activities in the area, many of them walking distance. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Free breakfast in the morning was also good! It is five minutes from the Tampa airport, very convenient!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Saloni D
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I was in Tampa for a business trip and chose to stay here. It was a really nice property. Airport was close by, which was super convenient. The bar and restaurant options were awesome! Staff was also very helpful and gave me some great suggestions for dinner. Would totally recommend staying here.

Stayed: December 2016
2  Thank siddhant d
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Fast and quick to the airport and back. Nice clean rooms, and amazing service. I arrived at 9am and the hotel accommodated me by getting me a room well in advance of check in time. I travel to this area often for work and this place is definitely the best stay for the price in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business