All reviewstampa airportruth chrisfree shuttleolive gardenwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightsitting areacruise portinternational mallcruise packagecomfortable bedsyogurtnice breakfastthe hotel offershot breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2016

this hotel is very clean and updated. The staff is super nice and make you feel welcomed. The free breakfast is gourmet (not your typical cereal and danish. I have stayed her many times and always have had a great experience. Close to all expressways and really close to airport. Starbucks within walking distance along with places to eat. Close to international mall which has really nice food court and shops.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jim T, Manager at Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. Thank you for all your kind words. I hope you took advantage of the shuttle since we can take you to these places for instance the International Mall.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

My wife and I along with our 12 year old triplets stayed over night in May 2016 with the snooze and cruise package. We had a large comfortable room on an upper floor. Very quiet hotel for being close to the airport. Complementary breakfast was great. The staff was very helpful and the ride to the cruise terminal was quick and comfortable. Upon our return, I called the hotel and we were picked up with 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hotel even though it is in an area with a couple of "adult" establishments.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jim T, Manager at Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. The adult clubs in the area doesn't help too much but the restaurants and the malls are great. I cant believe you have triplets, it must be a lot of work. Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed for one night. Check in was very smooth and quick. Everybody seemed so friendly. Breakfast was good. My only complaint was that the AC unit in the room was loud and it kept waking us up throughout the night. Definitely will be back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I do apologize about the AC unit. We are definitely working on putting thermostats because it controls the temperature and the noise for sure. Maybe the next time you visit, we can assign that room for you.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Free parking.....check
Free WiFi.....check
Free use of business computers and printers....check
Clean hotel and safe surroundings....check.

As long as the above is what your looking for, this hotel has what you need. Clean updated rooms and common areas. Ample free parking. Decent WiFi. A decent free breakfast that was on par with most all Hyatt Place breakfast spreads. Fridge and microwave in room. No real complaints.

They have a free shuttle that will take you locally, and the airport. We had a rental car and used it as a quick one night stay before heading out to St. Pete. Close to Buccaneer and Tampa Yankees (spring training home of the New York Yankees). Many nice restaurants around, Ruth Chris, and Olive Garden next door, a few strip clubs close by, but the area was not shady.

If trying to stay for a week and go see the sights in St. Petersburg / Clearwater etc, would be a bit of a drive back and forth.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kgregory22

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. The restaurants in the front of the hotel is a great plus especially being so close.