Wingate by Wyndham Tampa/At USF
ComfortSuites
US$116
US$145
GardenInn.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$159
US$209
US$109
US$98
Hampton.com
US$118
US$110
West Wing Boutique Hotel(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
Agoda.com
1,594 results
All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskhot tubbush gardensmoffitt cancer centershuttle servicethe general manageradventure islandbreakfast barhot breakfastfree breakfastbusiness centeroutdoor poolfree shuttlepleasant stayexcellent stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great location for visiting Moffett Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Busch Gardens and Sea World. Convenient to I-75, I-275 and I-4 via I-75/275. Note: I-4 to and from Orlando is always crowded. Great breakfast.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My trip was a trip for spring break. My family and I stayed 4 nights and 5 days. We were well taken care of and the hotel staff were so very nice and helpful. Here are some of the best things about the Wingate #1 location to Bush-gardens #2 the breakfast was so good and saved us a lot of money #3 the maids were the absolute best and keep our rooms spotless.#4 the wonderful jacuzzi for my tires bones after all of that walking at Bush gardens.

Now the not so good: #1 the loud children above us, if they were actually children. They sounded more like a Zoo full of monkeys. #2 the very small beds,it was so hard to sleep.

Overall this was a very pleasant and affordable trip!! Thanks Wingate

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Horrible stay. First set of card keys didn’t work. Second set didn’t work. Room was horribly unclean. Long hairs from the previous guest was all over the jacuzzi tub. Dust covered table and chairs. Stains all over small bench. Small decorative pillow also had stains on it. The elevator was so filthy I didn’t want to touch the button. The next morning housekeeper tried to enter my room twice even though I had the do not disturb sign on door. The housekeeper who cleaned the room the day before apologized but said she had 22 rooms to clean. Inexcusable!! Staff didn’t offer to comp room or even offer a percentage off. I will never recommend or stay at this hotel again.