1,641 results
All reviews busch gardens hot tub shuttle service moffitt cancer center bush gardens the general manager breakfast bar hot breakfast business center outdoor pool free shuttle front desk staff excellent stay yogurt coffee maker beds were comfortable university
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great location for visiting Moffett Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Busch Gardens and Sea World. Convenient to I-75, I-275 and I-4 via I-75/275. Note: I-4 to and from Orlando is always crowded. Great breakfast.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My trip was a trip for spring break. My family and I stayed 4 nights and 5 days. We were well taken care of and the hotel staff were so very nice and helpful. Here are some of the best things about the Wingate #1 location to Bush-gardens #2 the breakfast was so good and saved us a lot of money #3 the maids were the absolute best and keep our rooms spotless.#4 the wonderful jacuzzi for my tires bones after all of that walking at Bush gardens.

Now the not so good: #1 the loud children above us, if they were actually children. They sounded more like a Zoo full of monkeys. #2 the very small beds,it was so hard to sleep.

Overall this was a very pleasant and affordable trip!! Thanks Wingate

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The location, breakfast and shuttle service were above my expectations. The bathroom had a broken drain, the hot tub was out of order, the hallways smelled badly and there was smoking nearby. The staff was pretty nice and helpful, but the trip could have been better if the other items were not an issue.

• Trip type: Travelled with family