We were very dissatisfied with our stay.
- Upon arrival, I waited 2 minutes before the front desk agent, who was not helping anyone, to even acknowledge me. There were no smiles and it was a horrible first impression. The lady at the front desk the next day wasn't much friendlier. Never saw either smile.
- No daily housekeeping, so we had to bring our towels downstairs to get new ones.
- The rooms are oddly configured. The bed was no more than one foot away from the wall. The shelf next to the bed took up a lot of space.
- No sound insulation!!! We could hear the conversations in the room next to us, and they were not speaking all that loudly. Also, whoever was above us sounded like they were moving furniture all night.
- No coffee maker in room or a coffee machine, outside of "breakfast". Breakfast was basically granola bars...
- Found our smoke alarm behind the TV, not hooked up.
- The location is good, though. It was easily accessible to where we needed to be and near the International Mall.More