All reviews full kitchen small desk home away from home grab and go tampa airport very nice place to stay the hotel manager early flight front desk staff stove pets
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Had to call twice to get shuttle service. Front desk staff had been working 18 hours so service was poor. Complimentary bfst was a grab n go with no tables. Food was granola bars, muffins, instant oatmeal and beverages. Hotel location poor with no restaurants only a 7 - 11. Room did have a complete kitchen but no dishes.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen E
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel when I had to take classes in Florida. My stay was a little less than a week. For this amount of type I would say that it is a perfect fit. My room was nice and clean, I didn't spot any bugs or spiders, didn't have a rash of anything so overall I was satisfied with my stay. AC was working as well, so it wasn't terribly hot in there, you know how it gets in Florida :)
Girls who worked there as hostess were very friendly and helpful too.
To sum up, I would say that I didn't feel unsafe or ripped of so I would recommend this hotel for you.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I’m so pleased to read that you had a great stay! I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

room design is really bad, no sofas, insects everywhere, AC/Heater is just next to the bed which makes you feel sick when you switch them on, we were 2 ladies staying there alone and when we reached no one offers help to take our suit cases upstairs, we were suffering doing it by ourselves, housekeeping only 1 day a week and sometimes they don't even pass by, if we request to change the dirty towels with new ones many times we have been told that no more clean towels are available for 2 days, a new learning staff is giving wrong or uncertain information to the guests which put us in troubles, very poor internet connection, for 2 days there were no water in the vending machine, but the staff were friendly,

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Honey B
Reviewed 6 March 2016

room was adequate for our 1 night stay, although had to carry coffee m/c & cups to room along with all our luggage.
Took a while to sus out how to turn on the bedside lights
Left @ 5:30am, no grab & go breakfast available @ that time

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff to ensure that these issues are fixed. Still, I am pleased to read that you had a positive stay overall and enjoyed our shuttle service. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The room was large and very clean. The kitchen was larger than expected. Dishes, pots, pans, silverware, toaster, and coffeemaker are all available at no extra charge. The staff was kind and very helpful. The breakfast was a bit disappointing as it was just fruit, coffee and packaged muffins. The coffee was outstanding, however.

Room tip: Bring some granola bars or milk and cereal with you.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens as well as our friendly customer service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!