“Great coffee!”

Ranked #3 of 81 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A place where you're guaranteed a warm welcome, delicious flavors, and an escape from the chaos of your life. A place where you can meet friends or hide out on your own. Moxies Cafe - Your Own Unique Cafe of the world! We offer an espresso bar, breakfast, lunch, sandwiches, soups, salads, wraps, desserts, ice cream, smoothies and catering.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Love stopping in Moxies for my white mocha on my way to work. I have had lunch here many times and the salads and sandwiches are always fresh and made to order. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Valet mentioned this place for breakfast/lunch. Walked into a quaint establishment. The 2 smoothies & 2 Cuban sandwiches were great. Also got a tuna fish on lettuce wrap w/side of pickle spears. It tasted amazing but hard to eat. (Reason for 4 rating). Will go back next time I'm in Tampa!!! Should add Bubble tea!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

First time impression neat. Clean . The I seen that omelet omg huge ... Must stop in for all day food , bf, lunch, & dinner.

Cafe con leche y gyro meat and egg Cuban toast sandwich . Really it's very good . Breakfast under $10 a plus

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in at Moxies for lunch and it was excellent. They have a great selection of coffee, desserts, and a variety of sandwiches. I had the French Dip and it was very good. I also had a cappuccino and a chocolate dessert (I don't remember the name but it was excellent). Great cozy place to relax and have a delicious meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I came in Monday for lunch. Food took 30 minutes to get the food. Everyone after us got their food. Their orange juice tasted like sewer and the food was ok at best. The lady that brought are food actually argued on it being late. We showed her the reciept. Just said "ok" after. I don't recommend. Much better just right next door.