“Breakfast crepes”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

A small café in Ybor City serving sweet and savory crepes. I ordered the Atomica (mushrooms, egg, cheese and red pepper flakes) and was very happy with it. It is a generous portion. Service is prompt and friendly. Perfect place to stop for a bite if you are walking around Ybor City.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Go try this place that serve Crepes with a twist.Good food and great coffee. The local is small and can get crowded. The servers are okay.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Went there a few weeks ago for lunch. Had a ham, cheese and mushrooms (don't remember the exact name) and it was good, actually, bigger than I expected. However, the sweet crepe (dessert) was out of this world! I will be going back even if it's just to have dessert. The service was very good.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

If I could rate them lower I would!!! DO NOT VISIT THIS ESTABLISHMENT VERY RACIST & RUDE! Very Rude OWNERSHIP!!! I attempted to visit this place over the weekend. Apparently they don't care that you are paying them to to eat at their establishment and ordering their food to support their business. They have about 12 tables or more and one other couple was eating around 6:30pm on a Sunday. There was no line or any particular rush at this time to eat here. Had there been I wouldn't have had an issue. However, we wanted to sit by the window it was a 4 top table and the server said no the owner had a policy and we couldn't sit there being only 2 of us. At first I thought she was joking, I then said I would prefer to sit here, she insisted NO and I said are you kidding you have no one else here and no wait? I can leave then and she said, "okay that's fine". I then asked to speak with a manager or owner to discuss the problem hoping they would be reasonable and grant the request but to know avail a woman stormed from the back and started yelling saying " who did I think I was" and to "just leave" very very rudely. Honestly had she even said well I have to charge you an extra fee I would have accepted this and paid extra to sit where I wanted, I had no problem with that and once paid to have an entire Hibachi grill to myself and my significant other for a private anniversary. In all my years of visiting any type of establishment I have never been disrespected in such a manner here in my own country. All she had to do was explain her policy, as I stated there WAS NO LINE and plenty of tables open in the establishment. I am not sure if it was because we weren't white, I don't know if this owner just that hell bent on forcing us to sit in a smaller table? But seemed very petty when I was about to pay her for her food I would never go back to this disgusting little cafe. In all my years of traveling I have never wrote a bad review on a place until now.

5  Thank nbabigshot
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have visited La Creperia on a handful of occasions over the last few years and have always had a pleasant experience. I usually order a savory crepe but on my most recent visit yesterday, I went with a sweet one: the Romeo y Julieta. This soft airy crepe was filled with creamy nutella, soft bananas and fresh strawberries. The side of vanilla ice cream was a nice compliment.