Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hampton.com
Tarpon Shores Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$59
Quality Inn & Suites(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
Groupon.com
US$137
US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$120
US$76
US$70
US$60
US$89
US$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$63
US$48
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Ended up prepaying for a room before seeing the room. Once inside the rooms was unclean, furniture was broken and bed sunk in the middle. Everything was out dated and not up to my standards. When I asked for a refund because I was not satisfied the manager refused. This is a family owned motel with a husband and wife team that play customers off each other. My husband and I could tell they had been down this road before with other unhappy customers. They other clientele staying in the motel was extremely shady. I would never recommend this place to anyone. It was a horrible experience and left my family feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Worst or worst accommodation ever saw in my life .. if you like to sleep or stay in a such as a public bathroom room, enjoy this theft disgusting place .. not recommended to humans at all. No words can describe this disgusting ... place

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Worst worst place ever! Run for your life! I'd be rather prefer to live in hell than here! Disgusting rooms, full of cock roaches and insects that crawl all over you while you are in bed! The bathroom stincs and is filthy and with poop remains! The rooms stinks from insecticide and unbearable! The manager is very uncooperative, and is never available despite all our complaints and every time we get a different excuse why he is not available!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The last time we were here was about 6 years ago. Not too many improvements have been made. The room we had was spacious, with a great view of the bayou.The decor was really dated, the TV old with a remote that needed reprograming over our 2 night's stay. The pool was large,but deep. The pros are that its minutes from Tarpon Springs docks and all the great Greek restaurants, and also close to many beaches. We all 3rd, however, get some good night'a sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Found this property on Booking.com...what a dump...my sister and I were doing a 17 day trip around Florida. She comes down every March for a couple of weeks. We are both photographers and we love to ride around the state. We went to Tarpon Springs to see the boats and the sponges...and the Greek restaurants. Tarpon Springs was a cute little city, but do not stay at the Tarpon Inn. The room was filthy, the comforter had stains all over it. The furniture was literally falling apart. It stunk...meaning it had a terrible odor. The bathroom made us both sick! We went to the desk and let them know how we felt about it and I was informed that I would have to pay for the room anyways, $64.00 isn't going to change my life one bit, although I was angry that we had been had! I think Booking.com better send some people out and check on the properties that they have listed....Shame on them!!!

Room Tip: Stay away it will just make you sick!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family