“First Class Diner!!!”

Twisted Biscuit Diner
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Tavares
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great atmospher, great staff, the owner even came to our table and asked for our opinion! The food is great and the servings are huge! I have tasted many delicious biscuts over the years but these are my favorite! The white chocolate, raspberry buscuits are better than a Crispy Cream Donut.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tables were very close together and our waitress had her mask down not even covering her mouth much less her nose. Are you kidding me??? Big turn off. Too bad because the food was good.

1  Thank 223maureenz
Reviewed 17 January 2021

This is one first-class diner. They were very busy today when I arrived, but I was seated within 15 minutes. Right away my amazing waitress Robin asked if I wanted a Mimosa, which of course, I did. A Blood Orange Mimosa, to be exact. Superb! I then ordered the Slap Your Mama Biscuit (how could I NOT??) Two bacon cheddar biscuits topped with creamy white bacon and tomato gravy, more cheddar cheese,MORE bacon and MORE tomatoes! I nearly finished it, but was, without a doubt, stuffed! The menu is out of this world, with selections to satisfy any taste! I unquestionably can't wait to go back!! You MUST try Twisted Biscuit Diner!!!

1  Thank sharonrandall
Reviewed 17 January 2021

We finally made it to this new place we have been hearing about. The food was VERY good, so much like homemade.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

By unique I don't mean bad. It is all very good but with some unique items that make it even better. Biscuits are the basis for many of the menu items but there are plenty of non biscuit foods too. We stopped there a couple of weeks ago for the first time and then the following we we did a take out order. Both were great!!!
They can be very busy at times so you might have to wait some but it is worth it.

Date of visit: December 2020