“good take out reasonably priced”
Review of Great Wall

Great Wall
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 February 2017

we ordered, the chicken and broccoli combination platter whihc comes with fried rcie and an egg roll. We alsio ordered steamed dumplings and spicey shrimp with broccoli. All were very good, and enough for 4 meals

3  Thank TWTruax

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Hard to find good Chinese food in the keys. This is probably the best in the area but still not anything special.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We've ordered take out from this place, which also has tables for those who prefer to eat in, several times when we're in Tavernier. Always good! Some interesting dishes that you don't find elsewhere, such as honey chicken (at least I never saw it elsewhere). Mostly, it is a typical Chinese menu rather than the Asian fusion fare that's become more popular up north. I'd consider myself a regular there. What more can you say?

2  Thank Wordwoman54
Reviewed 22 January 2017

You can only eat so many crab cakes and conch fritters in the Keys, so we made the drive to the Great Wall. Standard menu. We ordered with the intention of having leftovers for lunch the next day. Steamed dumplings were good, as was the soup and egg rolls. I had something with shrimp and scallops, both of which were good sized and fresh. My wife had something with beef that she enjoyed as well. On our visit, the young hostess could have been a little less free with her life story and could work on her phone skills to sound a little less snarky, but she was young and I'll give her a pass. Just the little things you notice when you have my extensive restaurant experience. I can only speak for our experience, which was positive overall.

3  Thank rswartz68
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I used to visit this restaurant right before hitting the movie theatre for a 10pm showing. The food has always been good, and the service good as well. The last time I went I arrived at 9:35 PM and asked to be seated. They said that they closed at 10 PM. I replied that I was in luck because it was only 9:35. They said I cold order take-out only. I explained that I wanted Chicken Lo Mein and it would only take me a few minutes to eat, as I had a 10pm movie to catch. Even though a party of 12 had JUST received their food, and I promised to be in-an-out before they finished, I was refused a seat. Now I go to another place in Key Largo before going to the movies.