US$191
US$198
Mangrove Marina(Tavernier)
US$250
Book now, pay at stay
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$349
US$299
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$187
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$229
Free cancellation until 29/07
All reviewsthe cottagesprivate beachwonderful hostsbocce ballthanks mikekey westsmall coolerthought of everythingtiki hutcharcoal grilllittle piece of paradisebahia hondaadirondack chairssnorkeling geargrounds are beautifulrelaxing vacationthe upper keys
Reviewed 7 November 2011

What a great little secret this place is! A cute little place (10 units), where the owners Carol and Mike have thought of every little detail to make your stay perfect. They even provided a small pack of easy light charcoal for your grill AND matches were in the kitchen cabinet!!!!! There are kayaks to use (no charge) and the lounge chairs are very comfortable. Thank you Carol and Mike, hope to see you soon!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I needed a place to put my toes in the sand and get away from the daily chaos. This is not a party scene type of place, its secluded and quiet which was exactly what I was looking for. I had never been to the keys before and Mike and Carol were excellent hosts. The property is beautifully maintained and clean and I would absolutely love to stay here again! Highly reccomended for anyone looking to to relax and feel as if they were at their own home on the beach.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nearly identical in layout, only major difference is distance from the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was at a conference in Ft. Lauderdale and decided to visit the keys for a couple of nights on the weekend. This was my first time to the Keys, and based on the reviews here, I chose the Island Bay Resort, and I'm happy I did! I had one of the closest rooms to the highway (furthest away from the beach), but it was great. However, I know most hotels are pretty close to the highway, so I did bring earplugs. The cottage style rooms are just perfect (however the pillows are a bit on the small/hard size). The grounds are fantastic, the beach is great with snorkeling right off the beach (gear provided). I did spend one day going to Key West (which is a very long drive btw, next time, I'd spend a day or two in Key West, and a few days here). This is a great place to relax, read, and unwind (which is exactly the purpose of this trip), but next time, I would certainly return with that special someone. Great resort, great owners, certainly a must stay if in the area.

Room Tip: Get one closer to the beach (however be warned, if the resort next door has a big group and is partying by the ocean, you could be in for a noisy night).
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I was looking over some of those reviewers who gave Island Bay Resort an average rating. So to travelers looking for a party scene with bars and nightlife, Tavernier is not for you. Head down to Key West. But if you are looking to experience the best the Keys has to offer … swimming, scuba, snorkeling, sunsets, fishing, boating, hiking, biking and incredible food … Tavernier is centrally located to everything you want. And Island Bay Resort offers the accommodations you come to expect in a top rated resort. This isn’t a 20 story Miami Hotel. It’s an intimate setting perfect for young families and couples. The owners are Carol and Mike who put their heart and soul into remodeling and refurbishing this resort. Each room follows a unique theme and all rooms are impeccably clean. There are two types of rooms available: Small efficiencies and a couple rooms that offer a separate bedroom. Once you turn into the resort drive you will be stepping out of the busy world you left and into a serene world for relaxation and rejuvenation. The beach is spotless and offers spectacular views of the sunsets. Each room has its own private patio. Explore the grounds and gardens. You’ll always find something to bring a smile to your face. Mike and Carol are truly amazing people. We stayed for 5 days in Oct, 2011 … our second visit in as many years. Don’t be surprised to pick up the local paper and see their picture as they are actively involved in the community and local charities. These are good people who run a top notch resort and the reviews accurately reflect it. I can’t wait for our return next year!

Room Tip: If you want a room with a separate bedroom, book well in advance! There are limited rooms like this.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Divebuddies
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in oct 2011. The property has it's own slice of beach and we loved our stay. We had property no 1 which was the waterfront one and our deck was on the beach! If you want to relax there are beach recliners, there are free kayaks to explore surrounds by water and amazing sunsets from the pier. Each room has its own weber kettle barbecue so we had sunset sizzles every night on the beach! Supermarket is close by as are most amenities. We went diving with rainbow reef diving 10 mins away in key largo which was very good.
If you want a big party this is not the place for you (by choice of the owners). The only downside I could see is that there aren't really any bars or restaurants in walking distance, but there are lots in drivable distances and we preferred to grill on the beach. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011