“Very good”

Casamar Seafood Market
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Tavernier
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have buying our seafood here since the day they opened. Service is friendly and fast. Would recommend to all.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is the place to go when traveling to the Keys looking for fresh seafood. Seafood is the name of the game here, with the open air in and out service and many different selections of daily fresh fish to choose from. The staff is very helpful in providing different ideas of how to prepare your meal. The establishment is very clean and the display of seafood is incredibly. Customer service at it's best, best seafood in town!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We had a bad experience with one of the other markets (who will remain un-trolled) so we called and talked with Casamar, only to learn that they were closed to repair a cooler.

But they graciously said we could come to the side door and they'd cut fish for us. So we gamely showed up, and watched as they pulled four yellow tail from the pile just being delivered from the dock, expertly filleted them and got ice for us to chill them for the drive home.

We've not had better and fresher tasting fish.

Just outstanding folks with great, fresh fish.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We order a burger Fried fish and tomato and mozzarella and it was delishes the view wass amazing recommend

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I always like to support new local places. As they are only 1/2 mile from me it was a no brainer for some holiday treats.
I was going to get some shrimp, fish fillets & smoked fish dip.
Well, when I walked in, the smell was terrible! Omg! I used to work at a fish market, they shouldn't smell like that.
The fish in the case looked old. & they wouldn't let me see the shrimp before they packed it for me...it was in back room. So I canceled those 2 items. So I just grabbed the smoked fish dip. That's hard to mess up.
Well that got thrown in the garbage after I tried it.
Why didn't I take it back?
1) my Spanish wasnt good enough to communicate with him.
2)he acted like it was a bother to help me, I think he had friends hanging out in other room.

Other people have told me they had better experiences then I. But once was enough for me.

1  Thank annesdragon