US$172
  • Pool
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$220
Mangrove Marina(Tavernier)
Book now, pay at stay
US$250
US$299
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$209
US$159
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$349
Hotels.com
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$187
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$148
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$265
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The hotel is very hard to find in both directions. Poor signage. Parking lot small, unpaved. The walkway from parking lot to lobby was under construction making it difficult bringing luggage in and out. After hours pieces of plywood were placed over the rubble in the walkway and not secured making it a trip hazard especially for the handicap, which my husband is.Rooms are sparse, no phone in room, no daily room service only when requested. Overall the rooms were clean and inexpensive for the area.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I spent a rainy night with my wife here. The window unit A/C was being pounded by the rain. When the rain finally stop the other guests took turn opening and closing the their doors. My wife didn't sleep at all and begged me to take her home. We were to stay two night but left very early the next day. We will not return.

Room Tip: Please make this your very last resort.
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We must of been lucky. At first impression (front desk) it is horrifying! A big, dirty, cluttered mess. I thought I'd made a mistake...the room: very small, only one plug for AC, humidifier, clock, TV all plugged into a powerstrip. No outlet in the bath. Our room was clean, actually very clean. Towels and linen were in good condition and the bed was comfortable. No bugs. It is however very old and rustic. They also have a washer/dryer you may use for free. I would compare this to an upgraded hostel with everything being private and clean. You get what you pay for - it wasn't that bad. I would stay again. Room service only one time per week.

Room Tip: Maybe ask to see a room first and keep an open mind, lol. Were so many reviews all over the place that is what I would do if staying again; look at the room first!
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I found a reasonable price on a web site comparing to others (overseas) that was the only reason to get this accommodation. Unfortunately since the first day I arrived to this place and saw a very awful entrance, the street and way in were under construction. The entire facility is too old and the cafe looks terrible. The major problem is that there is no person in charge after 6pm and before 9am. We have many problems with some guests who made a lot of noise and disturbance. Nobody took care of this situation and we must called the police to finish the problem, because we couldn't sleep and felt unsafe. Next day I came back and got mad because nobody did housekeeping in my room. Then I claim this issue to the only phone they gave us in case of emergency, but they say they never take care of the rooms? And which web site I booked in? The people around the place and inside were drank and drugged, except some old people, the rest were trash and nasty. Besides, they charged me $60 deposit and say they will refund this fee after 10 days. I'm still waiting. The bottom line is I NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

This hotel charges a $30 deposit that neither hotels.com nor the hotel website give any forewarning. When I checked in, there were dirty q-tips in the room from a prior guest. There were dead bugs in various locations in the room. The bathroom was not clean. The television was not operable. Although the tv was promptly repaired, the front desk gave the excuse that due to the Florida climate, the moldy and unclean bathroom could not be helped. I'm a Florida resident and I know better. The common areas were also unkempt. Spend your money elsewhere. Things were so bad, I checked out early.