US$183
US$198
Mangrove Marina(Tavernier)
Book now, pay at stay
US$250
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$153
US$149
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$349
US$299
Hotels.com
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$187
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

My overall rating of this property is 2 stars/poor but I really didn't expect to get much more than I received. This is a budget hotel that I booked online using credit card points. I stayed for 10 nights but spent very little time in the hotel. The property is old and somewhat rundown. There is no onsite staff and when I tried to check in by telephone at 6:30 pm I was told that my room was not ready for occupancy. 30 minutes later I got a call back and was told how to get my room key from one of the lock boxes in vestibule. I had a very basic first floor single room with a queen sized bed, an underperforming window air conditioner, no closet space, two clothes hooks on the wall (one broken), two bed lamps (one broken), two end tables (4 drawers total) and a single chair. The bathroom was small but clean. The bed was comfortable. The wifi connection was good. There's a refrigerator, microwave oven, washer and dryer on the first floor for common use (I left a soda in the refrigerator overnight that was not there the next morning). There's a nice coffee shop next door and there are outdoor seating areas (for smokers). I was working on a scuba diving project with one of the local nonprofit organizations so all I really need was a place to sleep. I had to hang my wet diving gear on the fence in the parking lot and on the outdoor chairs but nothing was stolen and nobody complained. I would stay here again in order to save a few dollars.

Room Tip: Rooms that face Overseas Highway have significant traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2015

I stay here for affordable nights after diving just to have a bed and a shower. I do like the checkin process since you just call a number and they provide the key code to get the key to the room from the safe. However, the wifi password didn't work.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

It's fine for stay just one night. There are a lot free brochures in the front which is awesome for travelers. But Can't tolerate that the bathroom is just in front of the bed. And you can't turn around when you are in the bathroom. Ugh.....

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ly53
Reviewed 1 May 2015

The room was not too big, but definitely super clean, and with a soft, comfy bed. Right next door there's a nice cafe where you can have breakfast. Parking space available on the back of the hotel. Restaurants and amenities just minutes away. Good value for money. Wifi not working very well in the rooms, you have to use it from the lobby.
One member of the staff got rude to me when I was leaving. The reason is that the hotel has no reception, and I forgot my car key inside the hall. Once you leave the property, the front door closes forever, so that the guy had to make the HUGE effort to open it again, and allow me in. Pfff.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2015

This place was perfect. We stayed 2 nights and had a great time. No front desk staff but didn't need them. If you need staff to hold your hand then don't book. Great bed, slept awesome. That's what it was, a place to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple