Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,300 results
All reviews kiddie pool john's pass every other day full kitchen partial gulf view washer and dryer north side shake shop living room beach toys parking spot hot tub second bedroom called the front desk the beach is great great place to stay ocean front
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Sunset Vistas is a great place for a family vacation. Great view of the Gulf, and access to the beach is easy. The kids enjoyed both the beach and the pool. The pool was being kept up daily, both the water and cleaning of the furniture. Location is perfect for short easy walks to shopping and restaurants. The boardwalk is a nice way to take a family walk while avoiding the normal street traffic racing by.
We had a three bedroom suite that made it very comfortable for our family of 6. The room was clean, however it had a few general wear and tear things that could use some attention (kitchen cabinets, HVAC filter replacement, bathroom deep clean,...).
The one problem that we experienced is not something that we consider a problem with the resort, but just an unfortunate nuisance. The room just below us had people that smoked cigarettes/pot and the smoke would blow up through our balcony. It made it tough to enjoy the balcony when we were having morning coffee or trying to enjoy the sunset.

Date of stay: March 2021
Greg Brooks, General Manager at Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am sorry that another guest smoking created an issue on your balcony. I will say that we are a non-smoking facility and smoking is not permitted on the rooms and that includes the balconies. Your comments do not specify but if you would have contacted the guest we could have addressed this issue. Again, my apologies but we do hope that you will visit again soon for another great family get-a-way! Safe future travels.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Upon arrival we were told we couldn't check in until after 4:00 but they couldn't tell us when, at 6:30 we were finally in and the room was disgusting. I had to call housekeeping back in. It is old and dirty and the customer service was terrible! They did little to address our concerns and my family and I spent several hours cleaning it so we could stay. There was blood in the carpets, panty liners plastered to the wall and stains all over the furniture. They charged us $500 a night and it was a nightmare. The front desk was not prepared to address our concerns and a manager was never made available. The beach attendant was not particularly helpful and we found the quality of the chairs to be quite low given the daily rate for rental.

Room tip: Charged us a luxury rate, but it was a budge hotel at best
1  Thank SMH2500

I am very sorry you had a negative experience like this. We generally have very good feedback on both our cleanliness and service. I will say that our housekeeping team is here working until 5:30 to 6:00 pm each day in getting our units cleaned. With that said, I will try to reach you directly to discuss this issue. As for the chair rentals on the beach... we are located on a public beach and the city of Treasure Island controls all the rentals so that has nothing to do with our property or services. Thank you for your feedback and I will e in touch. Safe travles.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

1st time at this property and it was great. The 2 bed suite was great. Plenty of room for the 5 of us. Décor was good. If I'm going to get picky wish the couch was more comfortable when sitting on it watching tv. The TV in all three rooms was really small. Your not at a great place like this, to be spending much time in the room though. We where at the very front of the hotel so had the longest walk to the pool and beach. Still had a view of the beach. Just asked to be as close as possible. Would suggest to have more Lighting by the bar patios so you can see better playing Corn hole. The property supplied the games, Thanks All in all great place to stay.

Room tip: Try to get closer to the beach
Date of stay: March 2021

Glad you chose to spend your family spring break with us! Thank you for the review and the feedback and hopefully we will see you again for another great family vacation. Safe travels.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

After a fabulous few days at Madeira Beach, we decided to extend our stay a couple of days and booked online directly through the Sunset Villas website this the following 2 nights. after receiving a confirmation email, I called the resort directly and spoke with Vicki who confirmed our reservation as well. She assured me that we were good to go and we then switched our flight to leave two days later.

A few hours later, I got a very frantic phone call from Conchetta telling me that there had been a "glitch in the system" and that they could not accommodate us. I explained to her my earlier conversation with Vicki, as well as the fact that our flight had already been moved based on our reservation. All she kept saying was that there was nothing that she could do about it. She offered zero resolution. I inquired as to whether there was any availability at any of their nearby sister locations, and she did at least look into that, but there was nothing available for the two nights that we needed.

This was not our mistake. We didn't book through a third party; we booked directly through their website & made the call as well. At the very least, they should have offered a voucher for a future stay or offered to contribute financially due to the inconvenience of then having to find another place to stay so last minute. Conchetta was wrong when she said that there was nothing they could do about a mistake that was made on their end. They could have... AND SHOULD HAVE... done something.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry that you had an issue with a reservation. Issues like this are very uncommon as our systems are linked together and our "real time". I did research the issue and it appears that we had an AC issue in one of our units that we were not aware would present and issue since a service technician was coming out to review. Once on site, the unit needed to be replaced and that would not happen until the following day. Since your reservation was made within the hour that is why you were contacted about the reservation. Due to being sold out and that unit unable to be occupied it created this situation. My apologies and I will reach out to you personally to speak with you directly. Thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

This location has always been a favorite of ours , the staff are always great the rooms are huge with new granite and marble countertops. Its true elegance on the beach.

We recommend a lot of our beach wedding clients stay here as well

It centrally located with the famous Johns Pass just over the bridge a 5-minute walk from all the shops and restaurants you can ever want.

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for the review and I am always happy to hear from repeat guest. Glad that you enjoyed your stay experience. We look forward to your return in the near future. Safe travels.