We just vacationed here with our four young kids and had an amazing time. It is clean and in the heart of treasure island. This is the place to be if you are looking for a newer hotel among the old where you don't have to leave the resort. They have two pools and two restaurants. Food was great at both. Although it is on the beach side, It is a long walk to the water because the sand goes on for almost 1/4 mile before the water starts. I would recommend a ground floor room when traveling with small children because of the walkways and balconies. They showed a movie outside and the pool was open pretty late which was great. Nice to have a kitchenette and Publix is a very short walk away. Clean and relaxing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island