This is a very nice beach resort. Our room was well-kept and very clean. The property is constantly being painted and fixed up. We had a parking space. There was plenty of hot water in the shower and water pressure. Our balcony overlooked the beach but late in the afternoon we had to shut the curtains to keep the heat out, otherwise the air conditioner couldn't keep up. The elevator wouldn't work one evening and we didn't want to walk 7 flights to our room. We reported it to he desk and it was fixed within 10 min. Pretty good service! We liked the quiet beach and will probably be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island