“Delicious! Great Value”
Review of Dominic's Pizzeria

Dominic's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I've eaten several times at Dominic's now.
The pizza is good with lots of options, but my favorite
is his Lasagna. Authentic sauce - two portion sizes - great
meal for the value. I get it as a quick take home when
I don't feel like cooking - service is always good as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My teenagers like it and go often. The food is fresh and tasty. It is a little crowded but if you go after the lunch rush or for dinner its not to bad.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A great experience each time. Have tried most of items on menu and loved them all. Favorites are lasagna, spaghetti, chef salad and the philly cheese on the sub role. portions are large enough to share.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I am trying to eat low glycaemic that is not just a salad. I usually order their Pastrami Sandwich. They slice their own pastrami very thin and correctly. I always ask it to be served on a plate so I can dump all the insides on the plate and eat it like a salad. Oh, I also ask for jalapenos as well. Enclosed is a picture I took of my sandwich.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I get the pastrami sandwich with jalapeños on a plate. The reason is because I am supposed to limit my bread intake. I take 4 to 6 bites the dump the guts on the plate and chop it to make a great salad. Love it.....