Lowest prices for your stay
US$179
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$67
Hotels.comUS$179
Expedia.comUS$179
Lol.travelUS$208
All reviews front desk hot breakfast the breakfast area we've stayed a great place to stay fresh fruit would definitely stay here again nice breakfast bw beaches couch interstate florida conditioner shampoo gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I started staying at this location as a kid back around when they first opened with my family. Now I’ve started my own family, and continue to only stay at this location and have never had anything other than an amazing experience. I would never stay anywhere else in Venice, and I’d recommend this place for anyone staying in the area!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall experience at the hotel is adequate. The gym has what you need but that's it nothing special. The pool is small but clean. The room is a little out dated but newer televisions and roomy. The high rating is because of certain staff such as Hailey and Management that make the experience a nice one. Very important to me to be treated with great hospitality and that's what this hotel has HOSPITALITY. Very courteous staff from the front desk, maintenance, management, and cleaning services. I have been to so many hotels and they are all pretty much the same as far as amenities. The difference maker has to be the staff and that's my reason for the high rating.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2021

If your looking for an inviting place to stay this is not the place. Breakfast is not worth the stay especially when cook doesn't show and when he does is rude. Front desk not super inviting or that friendly. Place is clean and that was a plus.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Elizabeth Frazier, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

We are sorry you didn't enjoy our breakfast portion of your experience. We will look into why our breakfast attendant might have come off that way for your particular encounter, but we can assure you that he is normally very inviting and pleasant to be around. We try to provide a proper, hot breakfast variety to our guests, especially when we are one of the few in our area that are providing a hot spread due to COVID. We will most certainly look into what we can improve to ensure our guests have an amazing experience. We hope to see you at our location again, thank you.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

It was clean, and very close to the interstate. We stayed 2 nights in a suite, we have a 2yr old & 8mo old & wanted the extra space. The room was fine, our issues started on morning #1 when we came down for a hot breakfast. There was a sign posted asking people to be patient as the person cooking and serving were the same. So we waited about 15min, watching maskless employees walk by our family to get behind the barriers to get their own coffee. I finally went to the unmanned front desk, and had to raise my voice to get someone’s attention. The unmasked employee just said it was only grab n go today, I had to ask him to make more bags as 2 bags would not feed my family of 4. While I understand people call in sick, plans change and in a Covid world grab n go is better than no breakfast... their customer service needs work. I probably wouldn’t have even left the review, if we hadn’t been passed by employees. Also, I have no preference when it comes to masks/no masks, but I do find it frustrating for a place of business to have signs posted that masks are required, and their employees don’t wear them. I only saw 2 wearing them during our 2nights stay. We would probably try a different hotel next stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We do apologize about your issues during your stay! Yes, as you mentioned, things do happen. Our breakfast attendant is usually never out sick, but every once and a while, like most people, it happens. If we cannot find a relief, then we have to provide grab n go option for our guests. We hate to do it, but we want to ensure that we are taking care of our guests. We will look into why our staff was not working together to inform you about breakfast that day, as that is not how we like to conduct ourselves. We also want to apologize about the masks, no one is allowed in the breakfast area without one, so we will see who that employee was that walked behind the barriers. They are not required anywhere else in the hotel. Outside of breakfast, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! We hope to see you and your family here again one day.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

We recently stayed 2 nights for a softball tournament. Check in was okay. The older gentleman at the front desk was not very pleasant. He kind of seemed super annoyed with all the hustle and bustle (lots of kids). We stayed in room 227. The room had a very musty smell to it. The curtains were dusty. The ac was very dirty. The beds were uncomfortable. They folded into a taco when you sat on them. If you are looking to have fun and hang out with friends, this is not the place to do it. The older gentleman who works the night shift is a stickler for rules. Apparently, the hotel has a 10pm mandatory quiet time. He wouldn't allow the parents to sit by the pool. We were told we could sit in the social area but everyone would have to sit quietly. We respected the rules. It just reminded me of a strict curfew. In your room and lights out at 10pm. I just want others to know that this is not the place for fun or socializing. You'll be sent to your room.

Date of stay: April 2021

We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay here at our location. We support many groups here at our location, but unfortunately we do have to be strict when it comes to noise past 10 pm. We have other guests outside of our groups that we need to also ensure have a pleasant stay. Therefore after 10 pm, we can't have anyone running down the halls or bringing their voices to and outside noise level. We do encourage our guests to be out of their room after 10 pm and engage in conversation with their friends, but not at a level that would disrupt anyone else in the hotel. I want to thank you for bringing your room complaints to our attention, as we will look into why our bed was unsatisfactory and make sure we are not letting the AC units cleanliness escape our attention. We hope you choose to give us another chance in the future. Thank you.