Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Stellar experience

I called on spur of the moment & was lucky enough that Courtney, Nurse Practitioner, was available... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2022
Teachmama
Florida
via mobile
The Royal Treatment - AMAZING!!

All the women in my family had a spa day to celebrate our new future sister-in-law. There were 7 of... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2021
JeniKelleher
Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
via mobile

All reviews relaxation area the royal treatment facial therapist aimee practitioner cobalt eyebrows therapeutic vero
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Aimee is phenomenal. I had my eyebrows micro bladed and they are perfectly done. Just the way I wanted. She listens to what you would like to have done. I highly recommend her. The service is always great. Wonderful staff. Clean and very comfortable.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Total experience was perfect, from start to end. Really! Ambiance, cleanliness, massage, amenities.p

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Every time I try other spas I always come back to White Orchid. Everyone is very competent, the services are excellent, if something isn't right (chipped nail, etc.) they fix it.
Best place in Vero by far.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Quality is excellent. The Spa is outstanding. Clean and professional. Very therapeutic and relaxing.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

White Orchid Spa is such a relaxing experience We have gone several times as a group. Mother,
Daughter, Geanddaughter and my Daughter's Mother in law. We all enjoy it so much!

Date of experience: December 2020