Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The Royal Treatment - AMAZING!!

Reviewed 22 July 2021
JeniKelleher
Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
via mobile
Awesome!

Reviewed 11 July 2021
Z1831RRbethw

All reviews relaxation area the royal treatment facial therapist pampered aimee practitioner cobalt eyebrows therapeutic vero
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

All the women in my family had a spa day to celebrate our new future sister-in-law. There were 7 of us total. It did require a lot of coordinating - questions and reservation times - But the front desk staff were such pros! They answered voicemails, answered all my questions, even sent reply emails. And then day of was so magical for the lady of the hour! We received the Royal treatment. Everyone loved their nail techs and massage therapists, we love the salt and light room, and the freedom to just relax all day in the lounge and by the pool. We couldn't have had a better experience, thank you so much White Orchid Spa for making this such a memorable day for all of us!

Date of experience: July 2021
brittanyn934, Manager at White Orchid Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are so happy that you all enjoyed your day with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Beautiful spa. Jen is wonderful. I have had facials and massages there and have not been dissapointed. They offer so many options and it is fun trying different ones. They are very professional and polite. I can't say enough great things about this place. ***** Five STARS!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are very grateful to have an incredible massage therapist like Jenn on our team. We hope to continue to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

Unfortunately, I must recommend against the White Orchid Spa. I am not a difficult customer, but I had quite a negative experience.

After checking in to the front desk, we were led to our respective changing rooms. Our masseuses came to get us; both seemed to be in a bad mood. They were short and snappy with us, to be honest. I can take people who arent quite warm, but I just do not expect it at the spa. We found out later that they have been slammed all summer. I understand being burnt out, but I don’t think it’s fair to take it out on your customers. The treatment itself was alright, although my partner said that their masseuse didn’t communicate with them a single time. Usually, in my experience, the masseuse communicates what they are goong to do and asks anout adjustments regarding temperature and/or pressure. My partner also went to use the bathroom in between treatments and they were literally admonished for going out the wrong door; that was outrageous to me considering it was an honest mistake and the spa’s front desk failed to give us a tour of the facilities or tell us where things were located. We found out later that the individual who led us to the relaxation area is “in training,” so they didnt run us through the spa’s facilities or where they were located. Next time we’re in Vero, we’ll go to a different spa, probably the one in Costa d’Este; I recommend you do the same.

Date of experience: June 2021

We do thank you very much for your candid and honest feedback. We are deeply saddened by your experience and would love an opportunity to make things right for you. You are absolutely right that burnout, nor anything else for that matter, should affect the way our very valued guests are treated. If you would allow us an opportunity to be of service to you again, we would greatly appreciate the chance. Please do email us at contact@whiteorchidspa.info or give us a call at 772-231-1133 and ask for our spa manager - Dana.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

Beautiful spa with absolutely great facilities as well as a plethora of services available for both women and men!

They are definitely aware of the need to sanitize and are very friendly and well trained.

A must for anyone visiting or living in Vero Beach! Bonus is the restaurant on the same floor/Cobalt!!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Aimee is phenomenal. I had my eyebrows micro bladed and they are perfectly done. Just the way I wanted. She listens to what you would like to have done. I highly recommend her. The service is always great. Wonderful staff. Clean and very comfortable.

Date of experience: March 2021