“Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Food and service was delightful. Felt like I was in a Mexican party atmosphere, with music, and a good friend. My friend really enjoyed the margarita wanting more

Reviewed 25 April 2017

La Fogata used to be on our short list when we lived in Wellington. Good food, genuine service, family friendly and permanent happy hour. Food and service are the same but prices seemed higher due to the happy hour now normalized to between 4 and 6:30pm. Still great value for tasty Mexican food but watch the number of margaritas you enjoy!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

La Fogata Mexican Restaurant is pretty good. The food was good (I got shredded beef enchilidas). The service was a bit slow but overall I would go back. This was not my first time here, but certainly my best so far as the food goes.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The food wasn't bad, it has potential to be way better, service was perfect - friendly polite courteous. Decor must be updated, I wanted to really love this place cause everyone was so sweet and the guacamole was really good. Will come back again though for the buy one get one free margaritas!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

LaFogata is always good food, great atmosphere. We have had many different dishes and have never been disappointed.