“Gross”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I can't believe that this restaurant still open. I went for the second time after 3 years, just hoping that the food improved and it is the most disgusting Mexican food in palm beach county. I wasn't alone, I went with my family and all of us got sick. The meat tasted like blood. Asquerosa! We paid like $150 with 3 adults and 3 kids. No alcohol beverage. You figured.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Consistently good food, great staff, cold drinks, hot food, chicken Ixctapa my favorite. Servers are attentive , great ceviche and salsa

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Really enjoyed our evening at this restaurant. I ordered the Happy Hour Margarita (half price) which was excellent. Hot tortilla chips/salsa arrived and were limitless. Food was very good. Service was a bit slow but the restaurant was packed! I will return.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Food and service was delightful. Felt like I was in a Mexican party atmosphere, with music, and a good friend. My friend really enjoyed the margarita wanting more

Reviewed 25 April 2017

La Fogata used to be on our short list when we lived in Wellington. Good food, genuine service, family friendly and permanent happy hour. Food and service are the same but prices seemed higher due to the happy hour now normalized to between 4 and 6:30pm. Still great value for tasty Mexican food but watch the number of margaritas you enjoy!