“Fabulous Italian restaurant”

Franco Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Franco Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 172 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 441 at The Point Plaza
Description: Franco Italian Bistro is another Wellington restaurant owned and managed by Palm Beachers. Vittorio Divivo, owner of Victor's Cafe, Palm Beach, and Christian Wiebel, former General Manager of Bice Ristorante, Palm Beach, welcome you to enjoy the best in fine Italian dining in Wellington. Come enjoy a drink at the full bar with friends, dine out on the patio with family, or bring a date and sit in cozy, romantic bliss inside.
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Went to Franco's with another couple for dinner. This reminded me of being in Italy. The service was wonderful.
My husband had the special which was Sole. He said it was absolutely delicious. two of us had the eggplant parmigiana, also excellent.
The reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they are very limited with vegetables. Since I do not eat carbs, I requested vegetables instead and was offered only one choice which is not a vegetable that I like. Hopefully they will add more vegetables in the future. Over all, very enjoyable an would absolutely go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We went to Franco's a few weeks back on a Monday night and it was busy. Busier than we expected for a week night. The place has a nice ambiance and the service was very good, but the food was just average. I had gnocchi's that were overcooked and my wife had a shrimp pasta dish that was just ok. They have covered outside seating which is nice since it was raining when we were there. It was also a little pricey.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It's like being in Italy. The owner is wonderful and so very nice. The food, exceptional as always..

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Disappointed. Went with friends. Ate outside on a pleasant evening.If not for the conversation with our friends, we would have left the restaurant. The entrees took in excess of 30 minutes to be served. The waiter continually apologized for the delay. As for the food : I had a chicken dish with mushrooms. The chicken breast was thin enough to see through.
The waiter did comp 2 glasses of wine but there were 6 of us.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good ambiance, interesting menu, good food.
Very chic and crowded. Very crowded. They honored our reservation on time and service was very good. This would be rated higher if it wasn't so noisy. It is a pit pricey but it is an upscale place.

1  Thank retirededward