“Great tavern burgers, 50 varieties to choose from!”

Lindburgers Wellington
Ranked #17 of 172 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My friend and I ate here on March 26,2018. We were quickly seated, and they took our drink order quickly. The menu is a bit overwhelming with 50 choices of burgers. My friend settled on the Naples burger, and I ordered the Mushrooms. My burger was cooked well done, but was still flavorful and yummy. It came with sliced portobello mushrooms on the bun, with no other sauces or other goo that so many of these places add. The Naples burger came with sautéed mushrooms, crisp bacon, and you pick the cheese. He ordered his medium, and said it was cooked just right. I had Grandma's potato salad as my side, and it really did taste home cooked! We each had a beer, and ended the dinner with some 4 star key lime pie, but a bit pricey at $6/slice. Nice decor inside the restaurant. Our tab came to $45 before gratuity.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

wonder people take great care of you. Burgers are great, sweet potato fries are great... Simply easy for a quick bite or simply just hanging out at the bar

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Very social, Fun, lively and friendly with regular patrons. Burgers are incredible and homemade. Vegetables and salads super fresh. Live entertainment Thursdays and Sundays, with big TVs for sports. Long pub style bar and section of tall pubs tables.
Frequented by horsey people. Pets welcome. I take my dogs with me lunch or dinner outdoors.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Great burger selection with awesome side selections. The kids menu is varied also. Service is a little slow, but they're busy for good reason: good food!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We come here fairly regularly and always enjoy it. I just have never thought of leaving a review until now. The list of burgers is extensive, and becomes even greater when you realize that turkey burgers or chicken breasts can be subbed for the burger meat. I cannot get away from the Super Topper, which is topped with grilled onions, bacon, and this amazing herb cheese that is a little like Boursin. It is absolutely delicious and I get it with sweet potato fries and a glass of wine. Date night with my hubby, close to home, and delicious every time!