“Give it a try.”

Wok Chi - Stir Fry Kitchen
Ranked #93 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 5 January 2018

If you are looking for organic, farm to table food, then look no further. Yes, it may be a bit pricey, but you are paying for healthy options. The portions are decently sized, but we have become so accustomed to "super sizes" that the portion probably is a bit smaller. The vegetables are fresh; the meat is hormone free, and there is NO MSG in the preparation. Be sure to try their complimentary green tea. You can have as much as you like. They serve it hot, but feel free to add ice and chill it down. It is delicious.

I have eaten there several times and have always had good service. I wonder if the poor reviews have only given this place one try (1 strike and you're out!). I have enjoyed myself and feel good after eating there. Like I said, "Give it a try."

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

If waiting 35 minutes for subpar Asian food isn’t your definition of a good time, go to Yamato instead.

I’ll give this place 6 months before the incompetent staff and rude management burn this place to the ground.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Came here for Saturday lunch with my family. They gave me beef instead of pork, and forgot to give me the soup i ordered. When the soup came, it was clear the whole pot wasn't even fresh cause it was lukewarm. I had to bring it back to be reheated. It seemed the manager needed to train the staff that worked there, they were obviously new to the restaurant industry. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

it was good...confusing ordering system. very tasty food...adequate portion for lunch....a little overprised. Sauce was good but salty.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I like that you can place your order on a Kiosk or in person. Lots of options for protein with good, healthy cuts of meat. Several sauces to choose from and you get to pick 3 vegetables. I thought the $11.45 was a little pricey at first, but then realized you got a drink and potstickers with this, so it wasn't bad. And the portion size was really good. About 4 oz of meat and a lot of veggies. Lots of flavor. Very happy to find a place to get a good, healthy meal for a decent price at Wiregrass Mall.