“Great food”

Add it.
Gonna China
Ranked #70 of 124 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place to check it out. Best Chinese food by far in Wesley chapel. Huge portions for the price. Seseame chicken and shrimp fried rice has been on point. I do recommend you give this little gem a try

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We continually find Gonna China to have the best Chinese the out food in our area. Also the prices are very reasonale.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

A cheap take out. Fast and large portions. If you want something more, keep moving. Want to pick up a quick meal this is a good place. I would not recommend the dumplings... Too much dough, not enough filling.

Reviewed 18 November 2014

I found this take put food to be tasteless. For an overpriced dinner takeout it was clearly a disappointment.
I would not go back again nor would I suggest you do.

1  Thank Laurieanne M
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have been going here for years when it had to old Chinese people running it with a grand daughter now there is an american blonde hair guy doing the cooking and it is terrible.I think it has been sold to this american guy.

4  Thank MRGordons