“Best take out in the area”
Review of China Taste

China Taste
Ranked #52 of 124 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

This is our go to place for Chinese. The food is great. When my NY relatives visit they rave about how good it is. The service is quick and friendly

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We have been going here since moving to Florida in 2005. Delightful people who are always friendly. Great lunch specials but we usually order too much for dinner then eat lunch from the leftovers. Hands down best crab Rangoon. Hit and sour soup does magic when you have a cold, chicken wings nice and crispy. My husband is a MooGooGai Pan guy but he also loves the egg foo yung which is amazingly good. Not once in the 10 years have we got something that wasn't spot on delicious. We go for quality rather than the buffet style quantity at the other place in the strip mall.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Let me tell this joint is Top's in my book and I want you to go get some take out right now! I know Chinese food because I'm from Jersey and everybody from Jersey is always right.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

Had a menu about 2 months old and added up the cost and when I got there the new menu had raised the prices on almost everything 50-1.00$. Now I know that's not much but when you buy 10 items it adds up. There was no need to raise prices nothing changed with the food.

2  Thank MRGordons
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

Worth trying if you live here. Food was fresh and good for Chinese take out. Fast and friendly. Would eat again again if life in the area. Orange beef was three best dish we ordered

1  Thank nick9874