“Delicious authentic Greek food!”
Review of Souvlaki Grill

Souvlaki Grill
Ranked #62 of 746 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant located off Belvedere Road just east of I-95 on the north side. Many reviews have been written in the local papers here, most notably the Palm Beach Post.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Chicken souvlaki kebabs, gyro pitas, and moussaka are amazing! Great baklava too! Limited seating, but great for take out or delivery

Nick A, Owner at Souvlaki Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you, we re glad you enjoyed , we strive to please !

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The only thing I've gotten there is Souvlakis and Gyros. Both are good -- especially the platter with the rice. They have been there a long time and the food is consistent.
Seriously good Souvlaki!

Thank you!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

the price is ok, the food is better :) had a gyro plater and a baklava, yummy. The staff is first class.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ordered food from here a few days ago as our first meal on our honeymoon and we were ecstatic. The food was phenomenal and the delivery service was 20 minutes faster than expected! Definitely going to be getting it again before we leave, best Greek food we have ever had!! Prices are also very cheap for how high the quality of the food is... don't think twice, EAT HERE!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Came in to a friendly place as well as clean them the size of my dinner , I will be back again. I took home the extra. Thank you.