“Worst service ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flagler
Description: Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!
Reviewed 18 November 2021

Went with friends on Nov. 14 and sat at the outdoor bar. In three hours, the bartender never once even looked at us unless we flagged her attention. Even then she was dismissive and rude. She poured 3 oz. glasses of wine, and that is not an exaggeration. We ordered appetizers and she gave us one tiny plate for three people and no silverware.

We ordered a particular drink, and when she said she was out we asked if any of the other bars in the restaurant had it. She told us to go ask them ourselves if we wanted to know.

She argued with us, telling us that White Claw seltzer was made with vodka, which it is not. She got mad and rolled her eyes at us.

The whole experience was awful. Do yourselves a favor and go somewhere else.

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (488)

Reviewed 27 September 2021

Was in town for a concert - stopped by 3 out of 4 days. Nice place to grab a bite and a drink. Staff could be a little more attentive.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Definitely overpriced and poor service. The prices of the food do not match the quality of the restaurant of the service you receive.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank danielmartinez0011
Reviewed 13 July 2021

After spending hundreds of dollars and being a customer of 46 yrs I was appalled to be threatened by some 20 yr old thugs that work there bc I complained about how rude a manager was to me. I complained that the food was inedible and then he tried to humiliate me in front of the chef who told me off a d intimidated me. Women are not safe at Bradley’s . Yes ago I got ruffled there. At the time the owner showed concern. Looks like there is no linger hands on mange her. #FireLuna #GetArealChef

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

I wish i could rate it lower than 1 star. I coordinated with them ahead of time for my wedding after party since they were next door to my venue. At 1:30am all of the sprinklers on their lawn area turned out and drenched everyone in the wedding party. I went to complain and the staff wouldn't even look at me. I found a manager that was also completely apathetic to us getting hosed down. I regret every dollar I spent there.

Date of visit: May 2021