“Taste of India Lunch Buffet”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #78 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic lunch at the Taste of India! We ordered the buffet and what a large and delicious selection! All of the food was fresh and delicious! Will visit again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We used to go here fairly often but haven't been for over a year due to poor health. Finally decided we could go back and looking forward to the delicious food they used to serve. What a disappointment. We were seated right away. We had 2 menus for the 3 of us. Water was brought but no offer of getting any other drink. The food was very bland. I got the Madras curry my daughter got a vindaloo curry. Mine had Lots of sauce but it didn't have any curry flavor. I tasted the vindaloo which had a slight curry flavor. Reviewing my receipt this morning I saw that the waiter decided without asking that we wanted our curry mild. I like a hot curry my daughter likes a very hot curry. Will try elsewhere for curry next time.

1  Thank Peter E
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

On my way to Orlando I had to get gas so I turned off at a random station. After filling up we decided to grab a bite and saw Taste of India and decided to pop in. That was probably one of the best decisions I made on that trip. They had a lunch buffet with a wide assosrtmenr of food. The service and ambience was on point. I’ll dedinitely visit again once I am in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The food is always good here. If you're in a rush, don't go here. The service is a little slow, but the portions and the quality of the food is worth the wait. Good place for a leisurely lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We were greeted immediately and seated right away. My wife started with the Lasuni Gobhi which is cauliflower. I hate cauliflower but this dish was wondrous. I loved the sauce, everything about it was delicious. I had the meat sampler which was a bit disappointing, the meat on it was very dry, except for the chicken wing, which was very good. For the entree I had Palak Paneer which was pretty good and my wife had the Baghare Baigan, she loved the baby eggplants. I thought it tasted pretty good as well, I liked it better than the Palak. I also had the Peshawari Naan which had raisins, nuts and cheese. It was very yummy. Service was very good, our waitress guided my wife on what to order and she hit a home run. I should have had her guide me as well!